Carnage

Hello, I'm sorry ok. I know, I know. if you need you can go back to the last chapter to see what happens. I realise that I haven't been updating for a while but school holidays is soon so hopefully I will be able to get more writing in. Here is a new chapter. I'm sorry for the writers block.

Vote

Comment

Share

Jordy xx

________________________________________________________________

Irisa's POV

Everyone was going ballistic. It might sound sad but a few moments after the boys left I realised something important that I had forgotten.

"Where is Jaelyn?" My voice came out as a semi-scream. I ran out of the door but didn't get very far because I was grabbed around the waist. My legs were flailing in the air as I was pulled into the room.

"You can't go out there." Sydney said as he released me.

"I need to get my daughter, where is my daughter?!"  I screamed and fell on the floor. I was literally falling apart on the floor, she was out there while some crazy person was escaping from jail.

"I can get her." Elizabeth said and I heard a slight growl coming from the bed.

"No you can't Elizabeth, it is too dangerous to do that." Jess said as she stroked the head of her new born.

"Yes I can, I can teleport."  Before anyone could protest she disappeared. In a matter of seconds she was back holding a sleeping Jaelyn in her arms. I quickly got up from my position on the ground and took Jaelyn out of Elizabeth's arms. I cradled her in my arms and pulled her up to my chest.

"Thank you so much." I said as I rocked her in my arms.

"It is carnage out there, she bought reinforcements." Elizabeth said. I placed Jaelyn on the floor before walking out of the room so I could look out of the window. I could see it all. There were wolves everywhere. Also things that I had never seen before. They looked like humans but no human could take on a werewolf like the way that they were. Wolves were getting thrown against trees and what not, all types of crazy things happening to them. 

I felt a prescence behind me and looked to see Jess watching it all with her hands behind her back.

"I wish I was out there." she spoke. A look of remorse clouded her face. "I'm too weak, it would just mean my death." 

"What are they?" I asked just as a man was thrown against a building near me.

"Faeries. And not the type who take your tooth at night and place money under your pillow. No these are the ones who will rip your teeth out and steal all your money."

"Oh." She rolled her neck a bit before grabbing two chairs and placing them next to the window.

"Brittany, or Caryn, is the daughter of Prince Kaidan of the Unseelie court. We... met when we were younger, and I thought that he was a human. Little did I know he wasn't. I had never smelt a faerie before and so I didn't know any better. Long story short he kidnapped me, and killed my father right in front of my face. Yeah, Josh came to save me but I had already escaped. The irony. If it wasn't for my state I would be out there right now. I think that-" She stopped all of a sudden and clutched her chest. I looked at her in panic before I saw her eyes change into a completely different colour. "Don't you fucking dare touch my mate!" And then she barged through the doors and went running out. 

At the commotion some people came running out to see what happened. All I could do was look out the window. Jess was on a rampage. She had fire balls in her hands and she was firing them at anyone who came near her that were faerie. In the end there were only about 10 left. She went up to Josh who was on the ground and crouched over him before standing up and looking at this tall guy with brown hair. 

"Don't you dare come in here and disturb my family, Kaidan! If you leave now I will spare you but I am warning you to never come back!" Her voice boomed and I was surprised that I could even hear her. Her voice was so loud someone in Africa could probably hear her.

He gave her a smile and a slight bow before he simply disappeared.

My thoughts?

What the hell?