Overwhelming Power

Start from the beginning

"Oh no!" Summer said looking back at the immobile Y/N. He lifted up his arm and looked at it before growling and turning his anger towards Winter. Summer's eyes widened as Ozpin leaned down to her ear.

"You see it too don't you?" Ozpin whispered as Summer slowly nodded. "He's been cursed..."

"You don't think!" Summer said before Ozpin silenced her and nodded. Both knew only one person could have this kind of black magic...Salem. Right over Y/N's heart was a black flame accompanied by a purple rune with Salem's insignia on it. Summer clenched her fists as Ozpin held her shoulder. "How could she do this?"

"I have been wondering that for the past few years my dear." Ozpin said angered as Goodwitch and Polendina still looked lost. "It seems neither of them can see it."

"That rune is an extension of Salem's will Oz. It's been corrupting him this entire time and making his emotions worse off. He's been playing into her hand this entire time!" Summer whisper yelled back as Ozpin nodded and closed his eyes. "We need to get in there!"

Goodwitch nodded as she went for the door, only to realize the mechanism had been melted so the door was shut. It was a door laced with ice dust to combat Y/N's powers and right now it had been working.

"Polendina the door won't open!" Goodwitch yelled out as Polendina slammed his hands onto the keyboard in front of him. He ran his hands through his hair and began to type.

"It's been melted off. None of my electronics are working! Y/N's fried the circuitry in his vicinity. His flames are too intense!" Polendina said as the bulletproof glass began to crack. "The intensity is only rising, if they don't snap him out of it now we'll all be burned alive!"

"I need to get in there! Is there anyway you can open the door?" Summer asked hurriedly as she stoop up out of the wheelchair.

"Summer you cannot use your powers!" Ozpin reprimanded. "The slightest hint that you are the Summer Maiden will cause people from all over to chase you again. You cannot use your powers to ju-"

"I don't care Ozpin!" Summer shouted. "My children are in there and they need my help! Y/N needs my help! Why are you always against trying to do the right thing!?"

"Summer please! This is not the time for this!" Goodwitch said sternly. "You as well Ozpin, we need to focus and save the students, including Y/N."

"Do what you must." Ozpin relucatantly agreed. "I will not be responsible for protecting you after this however."

"Fine by me." Summer huffed before they were all startled by Winter slamming against the glass. They all jumped and their eyes widened as Polendina called out to her.

"Winter!"

XXXXXXXXX

"Maiden!" Y/N roared as he set his sights on Winter. While the adults were arguing, the students and Winter began to engage Y/N.

"Ruby take your team and take his left, Coco take Pyrrha, Nora, and Velvet and take his right. I will engage him from the front so offer as much support as you can!" Winter called out as she readied herself. Her eyes narrowed as Y/N began to walk towards them in an eery strut as he mumbled something about a maiden. He was still locked onto Winter and paid no heed to the students approaching from his sides. Winters eyes widened as she saw a weird purple rune with a black flame right above Y/N's heart. She eyed it as she yelled out to the other teams. "Blake, do you know what that black flame above his heart is?!"

"The what?!" Blake called back as Winter noticed the students giving her an uneasy look. Winter then realized that she was the only one who could see it, which perplexed her greatly. She shook the thought out of her mind as Y/N rushed her with a flurry of slashes from his claws.