"Then why did you go?" Abhi asks frowning.

"I was hungry." Pragya tells him shrugging.

"And then what happened?"

"Bulbul and Rohit broke up, because she accused him of cheating her. and he said I am more beautiful than Bulbul."

"After all that Purab went with Bulbul for the party?" Abhi asks shocked.

"Well... he finds her hot." Pragya tells him shrugging.

"And that justifies everything?"

"Yeah... for him."

"Why are you best friends with him?" Abhi asks outraged.

Well, I am looking at the reason.

"That might have been one hell of a lollipop... or it's not bribe... he is blackmailing you with something."

"Of course not. He would never blackmail me."

"Hmmm... you are way too loyal to him... more than he deserves."

"He does irritate me, but he is a darling." Pragya says feeling she should support her best friend.

Abhi makes a face. "So, for how many days are you here?"

"3."

"3?" Abhi asks shocked. "3 days of abandonment and loneliness?"

"Now, you are making me depressed!" she accuses him.

Abhi cheekily grins. "Where is Bhabhi?"

"She slept."

"So early?"

Pragya's cheeks turn slightly pink as she naughtily smiled, "Well, bade bhaiyya was in a hurry to sleep."

"Huh... what?"

"He was pretty much begging her to go to bed, and she was pretty embarrassed that he kept calling her in front of me." Pragya tells him winking.

Abhi's eyes widen in shock and then taking a cushion, he throws it at her, "You are sick!"

"What? I am just telling you what I saw."

Abhi shakes his head at her then he curiously asks her, "What is with every wife making their husband beg?"

"I am not a wife, so I don't know."

"Hmmm."

"Don't worry. Your wife won't make you beg."

"She won't." Abhi confidently replies.

"What do you mean, she won't?" Pragya asks frowning.

"I know that she won't make me beg."

"How can you know that?" Pragya asks getting possessive and angry. Dammit! Purab promised her that there was no girl in Abhishek's life.

"I just know." Abhi tells her grinning smugly.

"Because there is already a girl?" Pragya asks furiously.

"Calm down, Gaur... there is no one." Abhi tells her surprised. "God! Why do you and Bhabhi act like we are committing a crime if we don't give you a minute by minute account of our lives?"

"Then how can you be sure?" Pragya asks still wanting to calm her raising heart.

"Well... I do believe that I would be... you know..." Abhi says raising his eye brows cheekily at her.

"What?"

"You know... good..."

Pragya's eyes widen in shock hearing him, then taking the cushion she hits him, "YOU ARE SICK!"