Tu Hi Tu / You & Only You

Hello everyone... Sorry for the long gap. I've been busy then I just couldn't write anything, and I was a little too busy trolling Imlie show LMAO that I just didn't get time to write.

I don't know why I wrote this story, it sucks big time, but I just had to write it. there is no flow to the story, it is just too random.

WARNING

GAME OF THRONES SPOILERS ARE THERE IN THIS STORY!

Haven't Proofread.

"Wohoo."

"Finally the day is here when Pragya is going to have her first drink!" Aaliyah says excitedly.

"YES!" Pragya excitedly shouts.

"I didn't think this day would ever come." King says.

Pragya chuckles hearing that. "I told you all, I don't want to do anything illegal. So, now I am 21 and I can legally drink."

"Let's start." King says excitedly as he poured a drink for Pragya.

"Hey, Pragya... who is Abhishek dancing with?" Aaliyah asks curiously as she looked at the dance floor.

Pragya curiously looks at the dance floor and sees Abhishek talking and dancing with a girl. "Don't know." Pragya replies with a shrug.

"She is our junior. I've seen her play Badminton in college." King says as he looked at the girl.

"So, they play Badminton together?" Aaliyah asks curiously.

"Maybe. Why are we breaking our head over that?" Pragya asks them dismissingly. "Let's drink." Pragya says excitedly.

Aaliyah and King look at each other for a few seconds and then shrugs.

Pragya takes the drink excitedly. "Here we go!" Pragya gulps the drink down.

She looks at her friends and sees her friends watching her with an excited smile.

Pragya laughs merrily. "Next."

"Which one?" King asks curiously.

"Any. Surprise me!" Pragya tells him excitedly.

"She is gone!" Aaliyah chuckles seeing her like that.

Pragya laughs. "Ya To Barbaad Kardo, Ya Phir Aabaad Kardo,
Ya To Barbaad Kardo, Ya Phir Aabaad Kardo, Woh Galat Tha Yeh Sahi Hai, Jhooth Yeh Aaj Kehdo, Itna Ehsaan Kardo, Itna Ehsaan Kardo, Poore Armaan Kardo.
" Pragya sings. "Ka... your turn."

***********

"You lost, Pragya." Aaliyah giggles as they staggered to the car park.

"No! I'll sing! I know songs with T." Pragya drunkenly argues.

"You two girls need to stop shouting." King says as he tried to steady both of them.

"We are fine." Pragya argues.

"Yeah. You need to stand still." Aaliyah tells a staggering King.

"I'm standing still." King reminds them exasperated. "I just drank 1 beer."

"Ssshhh... I'm thinking." Pragya scowls at him.

"Your time is up, Pragya." Aaliyah says happily.

"No... no... I know the song!"

"Just get in the car, you two." King tells them.

"First the song!" Pragya argues.

"PRAGYA!"