One-Liners of Each story

If you are reading this story on any other platform other than Wattpad you are very likely to be at risk of a malware attack. If you wish to read this story in it's original, safe, form, please go to (https://www.wattpad.com/user/lazyakabookworm). Thank you

A Love So Pure

A love story spanning over a period of 10 years showing Pragya's undying and selfless love for Abhi. This story is inspired from the love track of Surya and Priya, mainly the song Annul Maele from the movie Vaaranam Aayiram.

A Night Like This

Pragya goes to her cousin's house for the weekend and their cousin Abhi also comes over for the weekend. Among all the friendly teasing, they start realizing their feelings for each other.

All Roads Leads to You

Pragya unexpectedly meets the man she had once loved. Though he is still in love with her, she is not the same girl anymore.

Anchor

Pragya join her knew office as the personal assistant to Abhishek. unware of their past and that he is a werewolf.

Andekhi Anjaani

Abhi's marriage is fixed with a girl he has neither met nor talked to. All he knows is that her name is Pragya.

Andekhi Anjaani : Epilogue

Due to popular demand, a story on how Jhanvi finally finds out.

Arranged Marriage

Journey of a couple from marriage to love to their newborn baby.

Baaware Se Iss Jahaan Mein Baawara Ek Saath Ho

After the death of his parents, Abhishek was raised by his aunts who are now fighting with each other as they want him to marry their choice, in this chaos, Pragya comes to his house to stay.

Baby Series 1 – Always & Forever

Abhishek unexpectedly runs into Pragya one day and find out that they have a baby together.

Because You Are Mine (Adult 18+)

At the age of 17, Abhishek Prem Mehra decided that Pragya Arora belonged to him and him alone, no matter what the rest of the world or Pragya herself thought of it.

Being Yours...

Pragya is in need of money and her boss asks her to marry his mentally unstable son, Abhishek Prem Mehra.

Best Friend's Sibling Duology 1 - Wings of Love

Abhi goes to attend his best friend's sister Pragya's wedding but due to circumstances, he has to elope with her on the night before her wedding.

Best Friend's Sibling Duology 2 - Winds of Love

A heartbroken Abhishek decides to get married to his sister's best friend, Pragya, realizing that Pragya and he can be perfect companions to each other as Pragya was going through the same heartbreak that he was.

Bhabhi

As a Bhabhi, a Wife and a Mother, Pragya is the glue that holds the Mehra family together.

Canvas & Notepad

We usually have an ambitious, career minded hero and a homey heroine... I was curious what happens if the roles were reversed and this is the story I came up with.