Enigma

Thanks to all for voting and commenting on the previous part.

"I don't want to marry you." Pragya tells him in a soft voice so that her parents or his, hears her.

"WHAT?"

Hearing the furious question, Pragya gulps in shock and turns to look at her parents and sees them watching her curiously. She quickly turns to him and looking at his furious eyes, she tells him in a gentle tone, "I love someone else. I want to marry him. I am sorry."

"You are saying no to Abhishek? Superstar Abhishek?" Abhishek asks her furiously.

"Yes." Pragya says gulping in worry seeing his reaction. "You will get any girl in this world. And she would be lucky to have you."

Abhishek looks at her with a furious scowl in reply.

"I love another. Please my parents don't want me to marry him as he can't marry me now. He hasn't found a stable job and my parents aren't willing to wait as I have two younger sisters to get married after me. So please, say no."

"You want me to say no but it is you who is doing the rejection." Abhishek states.

"Please..." Pragya starts and he cuts her off, "And rejecting me for a common man? Ek sadak chaap?"

"Don't talk about him like that." Pragya says getting angry.

"Also have the nerve to talk to me in this tone too! ME... Abhishek Prem Mehra!"

"I am done talking to you." Pragya says furiously getting up and walks towards her parents.

"What happened?" Sarala softly whispers to Pragya.

"Nothing." Pragya whispers shaking her head in relief that this proposal is also cancelled.

"We will leave now and get back to you with our answer." Tej says as he stood up.

"There is no need for that." Abhishek declares as he walked towards them.

"Any problem?" Tej asks his son confused.

"Nope. Everything is perfect." Abhishek declares gaining Pragya's attention. She turns to him in curiosity and worry and sees him watching her. His inscrutable eyes piercing her.

"Abhi?" Jhanvi gently keeps her hand on her son's to gain his attention.

"I like her." Abhishek declares without taking his eyes off Pragya. "I want to marry her as soon as possible. If this week, then this week itself."

"what?" Pragya asks him in shock. "I..."

"I can't wait any longer, sweetheart." Abhishek says cutting her off. "We will leave now." Abhishek tells her parents with a polite smile and then turning to her he says with a smile, "I will see you for our wedding, biwi." And with that, without even a backward glance, he walked away.

Pragya furiously waits for him to pick up the call. After few ringing a man picks up the call.

"I want to speak to Abhishek." Pragya says angrily.

"And who are you?" he asks in a mocking tone.

"Pragya."

"Bhabhiji, you? I am Raj. Sir's manager." Raj says in an excited tone. "I will give the phone to Sir. Just a sec."

"Sir... Bhabhiji is on the phone." Pragya hears Raj saying excitedly to Abhishek.

"Haan Biwi, bolo." Abhishek says as he picked the phone.

"Don't call me biwi." Pragya says angrily.

"I haven't given anyone the right to talk to me in that tone. Not even you, biwi." Abhishek tells her in an irritated tone.