Kuch Kuch Hota Hai

Thanks to all for voting and commenting on the previous story.

Previous Story : Anchor (Posted on 20-May-2022)

This is an experiment story. I've never written on sexual tension, so I wanted to try that. don't know how it is going to be. So, if it is a big flop, then please forgive 😊

Too much Imlie influence, so this is a forced marriage story. got one more idea on forced marriage, so making this a series.

"That's it. you can go." Abhishek says as he turned his attention to his laptop.

"Erm... sir?" Pragya hesitantly starts.

Abhishek curiously looks up. "Yeah? Is there anything else?"

"Tanu is rejoining tomorrow." Pragya tells him.

Abhishek nods. "Purab informed me. but it's okay. you can continue as my executive assistant. Tanu will assist the marketing manager."

"Sir, I was thinking..." Pragya nervously says.

"What?" Abhishek asks with a curious frown.

"I was doing online course in BA in marketing. Last month I cleared all my exams. While I was assisting Nikhil I used to help out in the marketing department. I'm familiar with the work. So, if you would.... Erm.... If I can work in marketing..."

Abhishek frowns in absolute confusion hearing that. "You want to go back to assisting the marketing manager instead of me?"

"No... not as a PA... I want to work in marketing." Pragya quickly clarifies.

Abhishek thoughtfully looks at her. "Pragya, I'm very happy with your work. You are very efficient and you keep my work smooth. Better than all other assistants I have had so far. So, if it is a raise that you are looking for..."

"No, sir... it is not the money. I want to work in marketing." Pragya cuts him off. "I was doing this job so that I could finish my course. you can check with Nikhil, sir. I've helped out the marketing team before. I want to pursue that as my field."

Abhishek thoughtfully sighs. "Okay, let me think about it."

"Thank you, sir." Pragya tells him smiling.

Abhishek nods then frowning he asks. "Is there an opening in marketing? I wasn't aware of it."

"No, there isn't."

"Hmmm... so let's see when an opening comes up." Abhishek tells her.

"Okay, sir." Pragya says smiling.

"Till then you continue in your current post." Abhishek tells her.

"Sure, sir." Pragya says happily.

**********

Pragya was working when she feels someone standing near her, curious she looks up and sees Tanu standing there.

"Hi Tanu, how are you?" Pragya asks her with a smile.

"How can I be when you stole my post?" Tanu asks her angrily.

Pragya's smile drops. Tanu had been assisting Abhishek when she had met with an accident and Pragya who had been assisting the marketing manager was transferred to assist Abhishek in the interim.

"I want to see Abhishek." Tanu tells her.

Abhishek ran an informal and friendly business environment. Everyone was addressed on first name basis. Somehow Pragya felt uncomfortable calling her boss by his name and had stuck to calling him 'Sir'.