Dumb & Dumber

Hello everyone...

LOL what is with this search party? Last week, I just updated early and normally I update either on Wednesday or Thursday because I normally finish writing by either of these days. Already, I have the label of tardy, now you guys are making me notorious 😊😊😉😊

Thanks to all for voting and commenting on the previous story.

Previous Story : Pehla Nasha (Posted on 22- Aug- 2021)

A request to all those who post on my profile... can you please PM me instead of posting on my profile/wall as even though I get the notification, I am not able to find your message/feedback/comment when I look for it to reply to it. So, please PM me from now on, so that way even if delayed, you will definitely get a reply (unless you are a silent reader asking me for updates or some favors.) or if it is a feedback to the story, try to leave it on the story page itself and I'll try to reply there.

This is a short wacky, no brainer, light-hearted story. this story has no conflict/villain... it is just an easy read story. hope you will like it.

it is not inspired from Two Weeks Notice, but yeah, I felt there were some similarities there.

P.S: I am rebooting a scene from Silent Love, in a different direction because I couldn't think of anything else.

Haven't proofread it. please forgive the errors.

Impatiently, Pragya shifts from one foot to the other as she waited the food to reheat in the microwave.

"Taking your lunch break early?" Ajay asks her as he walked to the coffee maker and started getting his coffee.

"Missed breakfast... I'm so hungry." Pragya tells him as she opened the microwave and take her plate out.

"Looks yum." Ajay says as he looked at her plate.

"Don't ask, I'm not sharing." Pragya tells him with a grin as she kept her plate on the table and walked to the fridge to grab the dahi and pickle.

Ajay chuckles and starts to walk off when Abhishek walks in. "Good afternoon, sir."

"Afternoon, Ajith." Abhishek replies.

"Ajay, sir." Ajay quickly tells him.

"Who is he?" Abhishek asks confused.

"His name is Ajay, sir." Pragya quickly replies seeing Ajay looking shocked.

Abhishek looks at him confused and thinking. "Okay. Ajay." Abhishek nods.

Ajay smiles at him and leaves.

Abhishek turns to Pragya and sees her standing by the fridge. "You weren't on your seat."

"Yeah... I was actually..." Pragya vaguely says as she walked to the table to keep her dahi and pickle. "Did you need something, sir?"

"Lunch?" Abhishek asks her confused.

"Yes." Pragya replies with a soft smile.

"Do I have a meeting now?" Abhishek asks confused as he walked to the table.

"You have a conference call in 20 minutes."

"Oh okay." Abhishek nods and sits on the table and takes her plate and starts eating.

Pragya was about to stop him then she fists her hand and pulls her hand back. she closes her eyes disappointed. "Why were you looking for me, sir?"

"I want a plumber. There is no pressure in the shower." Abhishek tells her as he relished the food.