Baaware Se Iss Jahaan Mein Baawara Ek Saath Ho

Hello everyone...

Thank you so much for voting and commenting on the previous story. due to Eid holidays, I have been a little busy and didn't get time to reply to comments and PMs.

Previous story: Insane Hearts (Posted on 21 – Jul – 2021)

A REQUEST TO SILENT READERS

I HAVE ASKED THIS BEFORE ALSO, I AM ASKING YOU AGAIN, CAN SILENT READERS PLEASE STOP SENDING ME STORY REQUESTS?? IF YOU CAN'T SPEND ONE MINUTE TO LEAVE A FEEDBACK, THEN I DON'T THINK I HAVE TO SPENT DAYS TO WRITE STORIES THAT YOU WANT ME TO WRITE. I AM DONE BEING NICE AND POLITE, FROM NOW ON, I AM JUST GOING TO IGNORE YOUR MESSAGES!

I AM NOT ASKING YOU TO COMMENT; I AM ASKING YOU TO SHOW BASIC DECENCY BY NOT ASKING ME TO WRITE STORIES FOR YOU WHEN YOU HAVEN'T BOTHERED TO LEAVE A WORD OF APPRECIATION!

This story is pretty much inspired from a Malayalam movie. Hope you guys will like it.

Haven't really planned a story as such, just going along as I write.

This story and Abhishek are going to piss off some people royally, so please read at your discretion.

"Who is this Pragya?" Dadi asks confused.

"She is my friend, Dadi." Preeta replies. "She got a job here and she has no one to stay with."

"But how can we let a stranger stay in our house?" Dadi asks her.

"She is Preeta's friend, Dadi." Karan tells her.

"I don't have a problem, you check with your Bua Saas and Chachi Saas." Dadi tells them.

"You talk to them." Preeta quickly tells her. "You know, they still don't like me." Preeta tells her softly looking down.

"No one asked you two to run away and get married." Dadi cheekily points out.

"They were not letting us get married." Karan points out to her with a frown. "They were all set to get me married to either Tanu or Purvi."

"Because of you my poor Abhi is suffering."

"Dadi!" Preeta calls her in shock.

Dadi gives her an embarrassed smile. "Sorry, it came out in the flow."

Preeta scowls at her.

"You know, I love you."

"Yeah." Preeta rolls her eyes.

"You know what they are doing is wrong. You should put a stop to it." Karan tells her.

"After your parents had passed away they had raised you and Abhi like mothers. Pallavi never got married for you two, and after Shakti's death, you both are all Pammi has."

"But they are wrong, Dadi." Karan tells her. "Abhi would have his dreams and wishes."

"I know... I tried my best to make them understand but when have they ever listened to me? they are busy fighting. Whether Abhi chooses to marry Tanu or Purvi, it will end up hurting one of his mothers." Dadi says sadly.

"Oh please, can you all at least stop saying those names!" Abhishek asks tired as he walked in hearing them.

"How did your date with both of them go?" Dadi asks curiously.

"Oh my God, Dadi, you are making me sound like a playboy." Abhishek tells her in disgust. "Dates! Two dates! Lunch date and Dinner date!"

"Yeah, that doesn't make you sound like one!" Karan replies rolling his eyes.