Child Marriage 3 - Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

Hello everyone,

Thanks to all for voting and commenting on the previous story. Bhabhi (Posted on 26 - Sep - 2022)

Just wanted to clarify, I am against child marriage, but I just keep getting ideas like these. I am not glorifying it or supporting it. My true feelings for child marriage was expressed in Wedding Vows and Balika Vadhu. Have categorized these into a series.

Child Marriage 1 – Jab Miya Biwi...

Child Marriage 2 – Balika Vadhu

In this story, they are not children, but since they are under age, I'm putting it in the category of "Child Marriage."

Please note

Couple of times, I kept changing the back story and going back and editing out what I had rewritten, and tried my best to keep the story correct and organized. please forgive if there are any inconsistency.

Abhishek stops the car in front of his mother's childhood home. He gets out of the car and walking around the car, he opens the boot and take out his bag. He puts his bag on his shoulder and picks his laptop bag. He closes the boot and walks to the house.

He takes out his mobile and calls his mother as he waited for someone to open the door.

"Hello Abhishek... Did you reach?" Santoshi asks as she answered the call.

"Yeah, Mom. Have you guys decided when you will come?" Abhishek asks as Pragya opened the door for him.

"We'll come soon. you let me know how Papa is doing." Santoshi tells him.

"Okay."

"Remember to submit all the documents for your course. your class is starting in a week, so don't forget."

"But Mom, when Nanu is like this, how can I go to UK?" Abhishek asks her sadly.

Santoshi didn't say anything for a while. "Let's see, Abhishek. even Nanu would want you to go. Anyway, let me know what is the situation there."

"Okay. talk to you later." Abhishek replies hanging up and turns to Pragya. "Where is Nanu and Nani?"

"In their room." Pragya replies to him.

Nodding Abhishek walks to his nanu's room while Pragya closed the door.

***********

He sees his Nani sitting next to his Nanu who was sleeping. Leaving his bag at the bedroom door, Abhishek walks into the bedroom.

"Nani..." Abhishek softly whispers to her.

Nani turns to him and asks with a gentle smile. "Abhi... you reached?"

Abhishek walks to her and takes her extended hand in his. Then he leans down and hugs her. Abhishek looks at his grandfather who was in his deathbed now. "How is he?"

"Not good." Nani says sadly. "He was crying till now."

"Is he in pain?" Abhishek asks her in concern.

"It's not that." Nani replies shaking her head sadly as she looked at her husband.

"Then?" Abhishek asks confused.

"He is filled with guilt."

"Guilt?"

"Unfulfilled promise." Nani replies as she looked beyond Abhishek.

Curious, Abhishek turns back and looks behind him to see Pragya at the door. seeing him looking at her, Pragya turns around and leaves the room. Abhishek curiously looks back at his grandmother. "Pragya?"