Child Marriage 1 - Jab Miya Biwi...

Hello everyone! Surprise!

Ramadan Kareem.

Thanks to all for voting and commenting on the previous story.

I had this idea for a story and since it was a short one, I thought of posting it before Ramadan started. I hope you guys will like this story.

Fair warning, the hero of this story has no filter. He has no filter that Abhishek from The Hired Wife, might feel like a trailer to you all.

Pragya walks into the Mehra house with her father. She meets Tej Uncle and Jhanvi Aunty and sits with them as she watched her father. He was looking nervous, upset and restless.

"Pragya, you don't have to sit with us. you go." Raghu tells her.

"No, Papa... I'm fine." Pragya says as she sat back because she wanted to know what was troubling her father.

"Go, Pragya... Abhi is there in the TV room." Jhanvi tells her.

"It's okay, Aunty." Pragya replies.

Even though, she has known Abhi all her life, she wasn't friends with him. just friendly. Her father and his father were best friends and they were in the same class all throughout their schooling. They both had given their 12th board exams just last week. Abhi and her wavelength never really matched because Abhi was so different from her and the guy was pretty weird, he spoke his mind without a thought to the consequences, leaving everyone around him to clear up the mess.

She was trying to figure out what was troubling her father when she feels as if someone was watching her. she curiously looks around and finds Abhishek waving at her from upstairs.

He gestures her to come up.

Pragya shakes her head in no.

He glares at her and gestures her to come.

Sighing, Pragya gets up and walks towards the stairs.

*******

"How long have I been calling you!" Abhishek mutters as he opened his bedroom door and gestures her to get in.

"I was busy." Pragya replies as she sat on his bed.

"You were simply sitting there." Abhishek points out with a frown.

"I feel Papa is worried about something. I was just trying to find out what it was." Pragya explains.

Abhishek frowns. "If your father is trying to hide it from you, he wouldn't be saying that with you near him." Abhishek points out.

"Yeah I know."

"So, why were you refusing to come up then?"

Pragya shrugs. "Leave it. So, what is it?"

"Did you talk to Tanu?" he asks her.

"Yeah I forgot to tell you, I did." Pragya tells him.

"And?"

"She will go on a date with you on Sunday."

"Awesome!" Abhishek grins happily. "Did she say where she wanted to go?"

"No." Pragya tells him as she dialed Tanu on her phone. "Here, talk to her."

Abhishek takes her phone and walks a little away to talk to her.

"Did you talk to Arjun?" Pragya asks him.

"Yeah, he said no." Abhishek informs her as he waited for Tanu to pick up.