Chapter 37

★Medie★

I walked in the house with bags in my hand. I set them by the door and jog upstairs to see my boo! I missed him so much, I been gone all day without talking to him. I opened the door and seen Alesha on her knees, giving Quinn head. I stare before walking back out. "Baby! Fuck get off me! Fucking slut! Get the fuck out my house!" I hear him yell as I jog downstairs. He always ruins it when we have months without problems. He runs outside holding up his pants up with his hand, chasing me. I unlocked my car and got in. I locked the doors and started it up, driving to my moms. When I got there, I cried to my ma and my dad. I forgot my daddy was just having an affair, my mama forgave him, and they're better.

"My daughter Alesha!?" My dad says getting red, "Yeah! She was sucking dick! Your little princess!" I snap. The knock on the door caused my dad to yank the door open. "The fuck you want? I oughta call the police on yo ass!" My dad yells. "Look! She came up to me! She damn near forced me to let her. Where is Medie?" Quinn's voice made my ears hurt, I ain't want nothing to do with him. I stared into his watering green eyes. "Look, Im sorry! Baby I ain't even attracted to her!" I shake my head, shaking in anger, "You told me not to worry!" I scream. "You don't! I fucked up okay!?" He yells back. "We through. Seriously, we need some space." I shake my head twisting off my promise ring. I place it in Quinn's palm. "I'll be to collect my things."

**

Three months on my own, I've been better with this break up than I thought I would. My dad whopped Alesha's ass and sent her to boarding school in London.

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

I sit up turning off my alarm. Desiree was sprawled out on a pillow snoring. I laugh and get up, going to take a shower, then dressing for the day. It's Saturday, and Quinn has the kids. He wanted to take Desiree but I said no.

I walked out the bathroom and seen Desiree was up. She was gurgling and kicking. "Hey mama!" I kiss her face. "Goodmorning booboo. Daddy wanna see you!" She smiles harder and kicks. "Yeah! You happy to see daddy?"

I dressed her in a pretty pink and orange dress, I put on her orange jelly sandals and combed her hair. Putting a orange bow in her hair. I slipped on her bangels and diamond studs. "My lil mama so pretty." I kiss her head.

I grabbed my Louis Vuitton bookbag and used it for her diaper bag and put my wallet inside it. I pick up Desiree and lock up my house before leaving.

I drove to a park and see Quinn playing football with Pully, Pills and Junior. Tee and Arianna's pregnant ass were grilling hot dogs. I seen Taniya on the phone, I got out and got Desiree. "Desi baby!" Quinn takes her. He tried to kiss me, and I laugh. "Nigga..." I walk away to Tee. "Hey boo!" I say. "Hey love." She smiles. "TREY GET YO MONKEY ASS DOWN!" Tee yells to her child in the tree. "Mama Im a squirrel!" Trey yells back. "Trey get ya black ass out that tree for I beat yo ass boy!" Pills yells. Trey climbs down and goes up to Mya. I swear he like her, but Mya don't be on it. Taniya comes and sita next to me. "Mommy! Can I have a hot dog? Daddy said no." Junior says with puppy eyes. "Why he say no honey?" I ask. "He said because hot dogs look like dicks." I sigh, and try not to laugh. "You can have a hot dog baby."

I look at Quinn who was looking at me. I look away from him and turn to Arianna for conversation. "You miss him don't you?" Taniya ask. I nod and pick my nails. "Then get over it." Arianna says. "He told me that nothing would go on. He lied and cheated!" I say picking with the table now, "Things happen Medie. You weren't there, and you really don't know what she did to Quinn before." I shake my head, "He was enjoying that shit, groaning and all that, I'm not just gone get over that."  I say looking up, seeing the girls were gone and Quinn was standing there. I tried to get up, but he just grabbed my hands. "Baby Im sorry." I stare down at my feet in my sandals. "I accept your apology." I mumble, he tries to kiss me, and I yank away. "I forgive you. I still don't want nothing to do with you." I say hugging my body. "Medie, please stop acting like this to me. Im sorry. I don't know what else to say, I wish I could've taken that day back, but I can't. It was some pointless ass, no good head. She's nothing to me baby, I swear." I just nod. "That's fine. But we not together." I stand and grab Desiree from Taniya, leaving the park.

I got home and fed Desiree, I stared down at Desi, her small hands scratching at my chest. Leaving her little scratches here and there. She was wide awake, staring back at me. I kiss her head and rock her to sleep. I heard her tiny snores in my ear and laid her in the crib near the window. I stood there for a while before turning and seeing Quinn. "Why you here Ghost?" I ask avoiding eye contact. "Medie man, this ain't working out." He sighs, "What's not working Ghost?" I ask. "Stop calling me that. You never call me that. I don't like when your mad with me." I shrug. "I don't like when you cheat." He sighs and walks out. "Fuck this." He mumbles. Quinn ain't ready for commitment, that's obvious.

★♛★♛★♛★♛★♛★♛★♛★♛★

Im going to publish another chapter tonight :)