Chapter 6

~Quinn

I stood in my bedroom pacing. Brianna has moved back into our house, and Im worried about her. It's one am. I know she out with one of my workers, Trey. I don't trust that lil muthafucka wit my sister. Brianna 16 dammit, she not about to out all times of the night. "Quinn, you coming to bed?" Medie ask. "Soon babe." I tell her hearing the front door open. "BRIANNA HEATHER JONES!! WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN!?" I yell looking at her. "Quinn, Im 16. Please do not forget that my father is Quincy." She says taking off her Uggs at the door. "What the fuck? Your curfew is 11! Youre a damn minor." I snap. She sighs and heads up the stairs. I followed. "Where are you going Brianna?" I ask. She ignores me walking into her room. "Hello!?" She takes off her hoodie, I notice purple marks on her stomach. I frown. "Where was you at?" I ask. "Trey's house...." She tried to answer before I cut her off. "Why you got hickey's? What was you doing?" I ask. "Whhhyyyy? Im allowed to have a boyfriend Quinn! Your not my father! Damn you got your own fucking kids!!! I didn't come from your sperm! Fuck! Get out my fucking room!" Bri screams. Before I knew it, I was whooping her ass wit a belt. She oh so grown, but crying. When she got away from me, she ran out the house.

"Quinn, what did you do?" Medie ask. "She wanna be grown, okay." I go downstairs and lock the gate around the house meaning her ass wasnt getting back in. "Quinn, dont do that! She's just a child." Medie says. "Fuck that." I growl going upstairs.

~Brianna

I ran three blocks before stopping and calling Trey. "Babe!" I answer. "Yea? You alright?" He ask. "Come get me." I cry. "Alright."

I seen Trey's Benz pull up. I got in and stared at him. "What happened?" He finally ask. "My brother! He dont understand that Im almost 18! He treats me like a baby." I tell Trey. "He just looking out for you. I wouldn't trust my baby sister with anyone like me. Honestly." Trey says. "Why you say that?" I ask giving him a look. "I sell drugs. I would be tryna keep my sister FAR away." I sigh and look out the window. We pulled up to Trey's house. He turned off the car and looked at me. "You alright babe?" He ask. "Im good." I get out the car.

Trey took me to his room, and laid me on the bed, climbing onto my body. I held me breath and looked at him. "You still a virgin Bri?" I nod and look up at him. "You ready?" He ask kissing my neck. I shook my head. He smiles. "Figured you weren't." He got off me and laid there. "I mean we been together almost a year Bri." Trey says. "Im just afraid. My brother got a girl pregnant at this age, my dad too. I can't." I tell him sitting up. "I aint mad at you." Trey says taking off his shirt. "Promise?" I say. Trey smiles and tackles me kissing my cheeks. "Promise. Now go to bed. School tomorrow." He says before removing his body from mines. I smirk and snuggle under his body. "I love you Trey." I say before falling asleep. "I love you more Breezy."

~Medie

I stood in the kitchen, watching Junior and Mya sit at the dining room table, coloring. Quinn went looking for Brianna early this morning. Now it's four, and he not back. Lately, I been distant from everyone. Ever since that whole situation with Quan, Im heavily afraid of intimacy. Quinn and I haven't made love in about three or four months. I know he going insane, but I can't. Too much went on, everyday, forcefully?

"Im back." Quinn comes into the kitchen with a frustrated face. "No hope?" I ask. "None at all." He responds. "Sorry hun." I say sympathetically. "You know what would help?" Quinn ask coming towards me, putting his arms around my waist, kissing behind my ear. I shrug him off, causing him to sigh and move away. "What the fuck Medie?" Quinn ask. "You acting like you scared of me." Quinn says crossing his arms. "It's not that..." I start. "Then what is it? It's been three months. Is it cause of Quan?" I look the marble floor. Not answering, I just walk past him and up to my room.

I wonder if Quinn thinking about leaving me? I have been acting different, but it scarred me. I hear the door open. Quinn comes and sits next to me on the bed. "I ain't mean to flip out on you. But Im frustrated. Mentally,and sexually. Medie, you not the same man." He says rubbing the inside of my thigh. "Im sorry." I apologize. He sighs and pecks my lips. "I'll be back later." He walks out the bedroom, leaving me alone. "The kids getting dropped off!" Quinn yells up the steps. I didn't respond. I just laid down and turned on my music.

~Brianna

"Trey!!" I laugh wiping ice cream off my nose. "You started it!" He laughs sitting on the counter top. I hear my phone ringing. Its Medie. "Hello?" I answer. "Brianna? Can you come home?" She sounded like she was crying. "Everything okay?" I ask. "No." I sigh. "Be there soon." I tell her. "You gotta leave?" Trey pouts. "Yeah. My sister having problems. I'll be back." I tell him. "Okay." He gets off the counter and grabs his keys.

When I got to the house, Medie was in the living room in a ball. "You okay?" I ask. "I seen Quinn out with a girl, and a baby." Medie says looking at me. "You sure?" I ask. "He kissed on the baby and the girl." Medie says with tears on her cheek. I sit next to her and hug her. "I knew he was gone do that....Since Im not doing what he wants...he wants to go and date another female." Medie says crying harder. "Its alright Medie. Just talk to him." I try and comfort her. "Seems like he wouldve learned from last time."