Chapter 40

♛QUINN♛

I walked in the trap late at night, around 2:30, my dad was tied up in a chair. Pully and Pills were in the basement. "Quinn Jones let me out right now! Im your father dammit!" I draw my fist back and sock him in the mouth, causing blood to spill from his lip. "Why you doing this son?" I shake my head, and look over at Pills and Pully. "Yall can go home." Pills shakes his head, while Pully leaves. "Why you get that stuff put in the chamber?" I ask. "Cause, torture is the best pay back." He growls. "Torture huh?" I ask. "Torture who Quincy?" I ask picking up a knife from the table. "Whoever gets in my way." He responds. "Medie to be specific." He continues. "Ah, I knew you wanted to hurt my fiance." I say slitting near his neck, he winces in pain, and I grab a lemon, squeezing juice on it. "Fuck!" He yells. I pull my gun from my pants, and shot that nigga in the stomach. "Shit." He groans, I got satisfied when blood left his mouth. "Now, Ima just kill you off now. Im praying God forgive me." I say loading another clip. "Quinn please? Im your father, I gave you life, I gave you everything." He begs. "Im not ready to die, I got Quentin and Kaiden. They still kids, please Quinn?" I laugh and shot that nigga in the head, leaving his body limp. "Pills help me throw this nigga in the acid." 

Pills stared at me, "You becoming one heartless ass nigga Quinn. I never thought you would be like this." Pills shakes his head, "Nigga you want next?" I ask. "Nah B. I got eight kids, can't leave them." He laughs, I laugh along and head out.

When I got home, Medie was awake, watching tv in the living room. "Quinn, you got blood all over you!" I look down and realize my white tshirt and white pants stained. "Oh well." I mumble going upstairs.

Medie follows, "Who did you kill?" She ask. "My flesh and blood." I answer stripping to my boxers and taking off my chain. "Your dad?" She ask in shock. "Go to bed." I say turning off our light, "No no no! How could you just do that Quinn? This is your dad we talking! You just don't care huh? How could you be so heartless Quinn!?" Medie began crying, I sigh, "That nigga wanted you dead Medie. Out the picture. I did this for us! He wanted me dead too! Cause the trap ain't never ran so well!" I yell. Medie sighs, "Cold blooded killer."

Medie wouldn't let me touch her that night. I just wanted to hold my wife. Like damn?

***

I woke up and Medie was on my chest. "You done being mad huh?" I ask. "Yeah. I love you. Im sorry for flipping out." I pull her to straddle my body, "Baby you gotta understand, I gotta do what's best for us okay?" She nods. "Yes baby."

Medie cooked breakfast, and Desiree was the only child here. She doesn't like to leave home much. "Daddy." Desiree reaches up to me, "What you want Desi?" I ask. "UP!" She screams. I look at her like she crazy, "Watch yo mouth lil girl. Im not picking yo bad ass up! Now?" I say watching her frown up and start crying. "Quinn." Medie says picking up Desiree. "Stop babying her ass. She need to learn how to speak to somebody." Medie shakes her head, "She 2 years old." I give her a look, "You ain't see Bubba acting like that."

Desiree stopped crying and laid her head on Medie's shoulder. She fell asleep a few minutes later, "She was just tired Quinn. She wanted to be rocked to sleep."  I shrug, "Don't start that attitude with me fucker!" Medie snaps. "Man Medie, it's not a good time. I killed my dad this morning, leave me alone." Medie stares, "Whose fucking choice was that Quinn!? You ain't have to kill him!" She screams. "First of all lower yo damn voice when you talking to me, second, hell yes I did! It's eat or get eaten. That nigga would have had both of us dead Medie. Probably our kids too." I snap at her. "Quinn I can't deal with this right now." She says grabbing her purse and Desiree. "I'll be back."

★MEDIE★

"Grama!" Desiree hugs my moms legs. "Go see Gpaw Desi." Desiree walks off. "You okay honey?" I sigh and look down, "NO."

We sat in the kitchen, sipping tea and my mom was picking my nails. Fixing them. "So what's wrong honey? Is it Quinn?" She ask. "I just- I don't know how I ended up wit someone so heartless and cold." I say feeling my eyes water. "H-He killed his own father ma." I say as my voice cracked. "He's just a-ac-acting like it's o-okay! Talking about he did it for us." I say now in full blown tears. "Oh honey." She stands and hugs me. I just cried on her shoulder. "Why is he like this? I just want answers! Why my baby so hurt? Why he not care about anyone?" I ask aloud to my mom, "Maybe if we call him over, we can talk. That okay?" I just nod and try to calm myself down, when Quinn got here, the vibe got bad. "So what the fuck Im here for?" He ask mad. Oh my god.