Chapter 30

★MEDIE★

I woke up with Quinn feeding Desi. She was falling back to sleep, I just watched. He noticed I was awake, and got up to walk out. "Quinn, can we stop this? It's been a whole month, you haven't said one word to me." I say feeling my eyes water, he gives me a look before walking out. I get up and wait for him to sit Desi down, before trying to talk to him again. "Quinn, please talk to me?" I beg. He gave me the same look from upstairs and just sat on the couch. "Quinn! Stop! Im sorry alright? IM sorry for wanting my daughter to know her biological dad! When it came to Mya I had the same attitude, but I didn't ignore your presence! Your just being rude!" I snap. He puts his beats over his ears and turns up his music. I laugh, "Why am I begging?" I ask outloud. I go upstairs and get dressed for work. Black and white Presentable leggings, a button down shirt, a pink blazer, and black  booties. I pulled my hair out the bun, my waves falling down my back. I took off my promise ring  and put on my diamond studs. Sprayed on my Love Spell body mist, grabbed my MCM purse, keys and walked out the door. Nigga think Im about to still beg. Fuck it, if he don't wanna talk he ain't got to. Who laughing now fuck boy?

I unlocked the jewelry store, and walked into my office. I decided to walk the floor today. "Um ma'am?" Someone taps my shoulder I turn and see gorgeous man. Brown skin, broad shoulders, he deff works out, dark brown eyes, cut hair with waves to die for, a dimple and white teeth. "Um ma'am?" He waves his hand in my face. "Oh, Im soo sorry.  Im Medie, how may I help you?" I ask. "I was looking to get a necklace, a special gift." I mentally roll my eyes, ugh, taken. I lead him to the case, "Could I see that? The heart locket." I nod and unlock it, I turned my attention elsewhere. "I would like this one." He smiles again, I felt a little faint. I smile to myself and go to ring him up.

"Special gift for your girlfriend?" I ask. "Nah, Im single. It's for my daughter." He smiles. "Oh, that's really nice. Here you are." I give him the bag. He takes the receipt, and the pen out the cup near the register, jotted down his number and gave it to me. "Don't be afraid to use it." I blush. "Thanks."

♛QUINN♛

I walked up to Medie, "Give it here." I growl holding out my hand for the number. "Bye Quinn." She says walking away, man, she testing me!

When I got home, Taniya was here. "Taniya Medie ain't here." I say crossing my arms. "Damn, I can't come chill with my friend? I thought we was cool Quinn?" I Sigh, "Im just frustrated." I respond unlocking the door and going inside the house. "Why?" Taniya ask picking up Desiree. "Cause, Medie, she tripping, she want Desiree's real dad in her life. I don't. If that nigga raped Medie, ain't no telling what he'll do to Desiree. I'm not feeling that shit, as far as Im concerned, Im the only dad she'll know."

After a while, Arianna came home, "Arianna Im finna go. Tell Medie Im at the trap." She nods. I grab my keys and leave.

When I got to the trap, Pills and Pully went upstairs with me to smoke. We got high, and sat around eating. "Aye, nigga." I look up and see Marco. "What you want bitch made? In fact, I forgot, yo ass fired." I laugh, then Pully and Pills start laughing too.

POW!

I felt the stinging in my chest. I look down at it, and look up. This nigga just shot me. I didn't say much else, my vision was blurring. "Aye, bitch!" I hear a lot of movement, "Ghost! Bro wake up! Ghost! Aye somebody help! Fuck yall standing around for!" I didn't hear much after Pully's voice.

★MEDIE★

I call Quinn's cell phone over and over. He may not be talking to me, but he do answer his phone. Or he text me. I call Pully, "Hello?" He sniffles. "Pully, where the hell is Quinn?" I ask. "Im sorry lil ma. We tried." He says, is he crying? "Tried what Pully? Give Quinn the phone!" I say getting impatient. "I can't ma." He says. "Why can't you? What the fuck?" Okay now he making me mad. "Quinn, I don't think he gone make it ma. Marco shot him, and he got kinda close to his heart, Pills still with him at the hospital. The doctors wouldn't tell us anything cause we not family." I look at the floor, I shouldn't have brought Marco around my family, now look at us. "P-P-Pully please go find out if he okay? I can't come and see him dead Pully. Please?" He sighs, "I can't see him like that either ma. I'll call you later."

I sat on the couch, feeling like shit. He was right, as usual. I shouldn't have brought that no good piece of shit to my house. I felt a hand on my shoulder, and Marco was standing there. He smiles evily, "M-Marco! W-Why are you h-here!?" I cry. "Because now that his bitch made as is gone, it can be me, you, and yours kids. Just our family." I shake my head, "No! I don't want you!" I scream. "How could you do that to Quinn!? I hate you! Son of a bitch!" I scream. I went balistic, and began beating his ass. Not giving a fuck who seen. When I was finished, I grabbed Quinn's gun from under the couch cushion. I shot someone, for the first time. AND killed him, I felt accomplished. I looked up and seen Mya. "M-Mommy?" I sigh. "Mya go upstairs and check on your siblings." She was frozen, staring at Marco. "LA'MYA NOW!" I yell. Mya scurried off. I pulled my hair into a pony tail and dragged him outside to the dogs. "Meal time!"