Chapter 35

★MEDIE★

"Medie stop tryna take pictures of me!" Quinn says kissing on Desiree. She was awake, her tiny self was making loud ass noises, even though it's 11 at night. "Just one." I beg, "Fine." I snapped the picture and posted it on IG.

@MeMeDeBoss_: My babies @Q_dha_Ghost

Quinn laid on the bed and laid Desi on a pillow. Desi's big eyes were just staring off into space, my little baby don't have no eye color. Her eyes always look black.

I went and took a shower when I came back Quinn was wide awake, while Desi slept. "Baby, you still can't sleep?" I ask. "Nightmares ain't no joke Medie." He sighs, "What you think causing this?" I ask. "I don't know." He answers.

I stayed up with Quinn as long as I could. "Baby Im tired." I tell him. "I am too." He says, when he fell asleep, I laid on his chest trying to stay up to make sure he was okay, before his body twitched and it scared the fuck outta me. "Quinn! Get up." I shake him. He opens his eyes, getting outta bed and walking to the bathroom, shutting the door and locking it.

**3 Mnths**

♛QUINN♛

"Look at my babygirl! Don't she look so pretty!" I coo at Desi, causing her to smile. I take her picture and send it to Medie.

Medieeeee✌: Aww! Look at my pooh, I miss her :(

Medie,Tee, Arianna,and  Taniya went to Miami for a girls weekend.

Me: She dn't miss u. She love time wit her daddy

Medieeeee✌: Dn't be a dick Quinn

Me:U gone get dis dick when you get hme. Dn't worry.

Medieeeee✌: Ya nasty!!

Me: Ik, Imu tho. ;)

Medieeeee✌: Imu 2. Dn't u dare tlk to a hoe eitha!

Me: U aint gotta worry babe.

Medieeeee✌: Ik I dn't! Dn't get ya ass beat

Me: OH!

She didn't text me back. I picked Desi up off the counter and walked out to my car. I put her in the backseat, fastening her carseat and checking it. I kiss her nose and give her a bottle.

I drove to.my momma house. "Mama!" I yell with Desiree's heavy ass carseat. I set her down and Quentin came up to Desiree. "Who is she?"  I sigh, "My daughter Quentin. Where mama?" I ask. "Mommy!" Quentin screams. My mom comes downstairs with a purple ass bruise on her cheek. "Mama what the fuck!?" I yell. "Quinn calm down. Me and your dad just got into it. He was mad and it happened." I stare at her, "This shit is not acceptable!" I yell. "Quinn stop dammit! He was just mad okay!? I made him do it, I hit him first." She tries to explain. "Mama I don't give a fuck! Why you making excuses for that nigga huh?" I ask pissed. "Quinn stop. Please. You put your hands on Medie. It's no different." I calmed down. "Look, can you watch Desi for a few hours?" She nods and takes her baby bag. "Don't confront your father Quinn. He'll kill you, he hasn't been himself." She attempts to warn me. "Fuck him." I growl walking out.

I worked my ass off on the streets today, I brough in three grand off of some mary jane. I went and got the kids and went home. "Dad what we eating!? Ya nigga hungry." I glare at Junior, "Chinese." I respond ordering off my phone. I got everybody fed and to bed, when Desiree's cries got me to go check on her.

I changed her and laid her on my arm as I watched tv. "Let's facetime mama." I unlock my phone and call Medie's phone. She answers with her hair tied up, "Hey boo!" She smiles. "Wassup. Say hi to mama Desi." I put the camera in Desi's face, her little hand reached towards the phone. "Hi Desiree! Mommy miss you." Medie says. "How your day go babe?" She ask looking away from the phone for a second, "I been pissed off today." I answer. "Why boo?" She ask pouting, I laugh, "Cause for one, my dad put his hands on my mama, and Junior's mouth outta control." I respond feeling Desiree try to sit up. "Desiree, girl stay still." I say sitting her up, she smacks my face. I laugh and bite her fingers. "What did he say?" Medie ask. "YA nigga hungry. Like little ass muthafucka, you better sit the hell down." Medie laughs. "He gets his mouth from his daddy!" I look at her background. "Where the girls at?" I ask, "Them hoes been everywhere. Im kinda chillin." Medie sighs, "Why you being a lame?" I ask. "Shut up negro. I'll be home tomorrow morning. Im tired." She yawns. "Alright ma." I say. "Bye Papa. Love you. Bye my Desi babe! Love you." She blows a kiss and ends the call. I lay down and get the first goodnight sleep of the three months. 

(Desiree LaNele Jones in the MM)