Chapter 14

♛QUINN♛

"Mommy! Guess what I seen today!" Junior says running into the house. King had took him today. "What did you see?" Medie ask. "I seen big boobies! And Asses!!" I start to choke on my kool aid. Oh my god. Son... "King where did you take my child?" I ask. "We went to the mall." He shrugs. "Junior you don't say that!" Medie says. "It's okay mommy! Ima man. I like boobies." Junior says smiling. "Junior stop saying that!" Medie snaps. "Boobies!" He smiles and yells loud. I laugh. "Quinn your not going to say anything?"  "Aye, he a boy." I shrug looking down at my phone. I been trying to get Queen over to the house for two weeks. Diamond holding off. Telling me I can't see my daughter. It's pissing me off.

DiamondDoll♕: Why should I even let you see her when you murdered my brother!?

Me: Diamond I ain't with all that shit. Either let me see my daughter or end your life earlier than you planned.

DiamondDoll♕: Fine.

I smirk. That ass can't handle me, once I say something, I mean it. Chris comes in. "What I tell you Chris?" King ask him. "Boobies." Chris smiles and  manages to get out with his tiny voice. "Oh my god King." Medie punches his arm. "Ah. Im just teaching them the basics." Medie shakes her head, "Where is Mya?" She ask cautiously. "She went with Brianna." King answers. "Good." Medie sighs in relief.

After a hour,I had picked up Queen and I was over my parents house, Brianna was in the living room with my dad. Bri was crying, and my dad was talking to her. "Everything alright?" I ask. "No. Brianna you got a week to make up yo mind." My dad stands. "What's going on Pops?" I ask. "Im not letting Brianna carry nobody's seed while she in my house. Rather it's rape or voluntarily, she not doing it." I sigh, "Dad you tryna make her kill it?" He looks at me, "When you put it like that...." He trails off. "She not gone do it." I tell him. "I don't see why not." He  was getting mad. "Because, Bri don't believe in unfair treatment. Killing it is unfair, it's not the baby fault." I tell him. "Whatever Quinn." He says walking away.

I went to the living room. Brianna was on the couch, she was holding herself. I sit next to her and hug her. As much as I hate my siblings I gotta be there for them. She hugs me back. Medie came in, and hugged her too. "We got you Bri." Medie smiles, Bri returns it. "Thanks."

♛ⓚⓘⓝⓖ♛

"Say hi to Aleeyah Junior." Junior waves. I'm skyping this girl, Junior has become my little wing man. "Uncle King she has big boobies!" Junior says pointing to the screen. Aleeyah turns red, I laugh. "Aleeyah do huh?" I say looking at her. She laughs, "King you always playing." I smile. She blushes, this girl crazy for me, but the feelings ain't mutual. I don't have girlfriend, I fuck and move along. "So when you gone come over girl?" I ask. "Yeah, when you gone come get the D?" Junior chimes in playing on my phone. "Whose child is that?" Aleeyah ask. "My big brother." I tell her. "Oh, aw." Junior looks up. "Girl don't aw me. I ain't no baby." I laugh and Aleeyah had a shocked face. "Im sorry." She apologizes. "Apologize to these nuts." Junior mumbles. I laugh. I see a shadow at my door. "Chris or Quentin quit playing." Quentin comes in and get in bed. "Hi Aleeyah!" He waves. "Hi Quentin!" She smiles. "You still got that dog?" These lil niggas just take over my skype.

Aleeyah came over and had dinner with us. Junior went up to her. "Hey! You the girl with the big boobs on Skype!" Medie snatches him up. "Im sorry about that." Medie apologizes before walking upstairs with Junior. He finna get tore the fuck up.

★MEDIE★

I sat Junior on Quinn's old bed in his room. I've been there many times. I smiled a little then frowned at Junior. "What ma?" He ask. "Junior you do not speak like that! That is very rude and ignorant. Lemme hear something else like that come out your mouth, and Im not going to tell daddy, I'm just gone beat ya ass you hear me?" He nods. "Now go downstairs and act like you've got some home training." Junior walked ahead of me and when I got downstairs, Quinn was getting ready to leave. "You ready ma?" I nod and go say bye to Lani.

When we got home, there was police surrounding our house. "Quinn?" I look over at him. He sped up and got onto the expressway. "Looks like we're leaving Georgia." I sigh and look at the kids. Mya was asleep, Junior too. Chris was awake, and Queen was too, waving her arms around.

Quinn took us to the airport, since he was probably flying Quincy's private plane, we went through no security. "Where are we going Quinn?" I ask. "Seattle. I got this chain I can hook up for money there then by the time the search blows over for ole dude, we can go home." I sigh. "I don't like running." I say looking at him. "I didn't ask you what you liked." He yells. When we got on the plane, I held Chris close. Im not gone lie, Im crying. Cause what the hell have I gotten myself into. "Medie what the fuck? Why are you crying?" I shake my head. "Is it cause I yelled at you?" I shake my head. "Just leave me alone." I snap. "Fine." 

My phone vibrated, and I got a text from an unknown number.

Unknown: I hope Quinn gets caught. He would've stayed with me if it wasn't for your stupid ass.

Me: Diamond I know it's you. Bitch suck on a dick and die. You better hope I don't catch that ass in public. My man ain't getting locked up hoe.

Diamond: Okay if you think so bitch. You better hope I don't catch you. All you do is talk shit.

Me: Beat my ass about it...

I got no response after that. She got me fucked up, I am the one who takes care of her child, the fuck? It's too much going on. The drama gotta stop.