Chapter 27

✘QUINCY✘

I walked into the house, it's about 3:30 in the morning. It was pitch black, I turned on the hall light leading to the kitchen. I seen Medie in the kitchen. "Fuck you at my house for? I already told you I don't like you little girl!" Medie laughs, "Your just mad cause my daddy arrested you. And put you behind bars." I stare, "Yes, I am mad. He let my little loose ass son off everytime, but I do the smallest shit and get arrested." I growl. "Your also mad because, we took in Brianna while she was pregnant with Messiah." Medie shakes her head. "Yall persuaded her to keep that little mistake!" I snap. "All 6 of your kids were mistakes Quincy. Obviously mistakes you didn't learn from." Medie continues, "Your also mad because of what happened between Jay and I." I look at her, "Yes, I am. You tore apart a good as friend ship. They been friends since 7th grade. You caused Jay to get killed. I had to kill him, that little boy was like my son!" I tell her, "And? Jay came onto me!" Medie says. "And you shoulda pushed him off." I respond smartly. "Look Quincy, Im not going anywhere. Now especially, see." She holds up her hand, I see a ring shine. I grab her hand, pulling it closer. "He proposed?" I ask. "Promise ring. And I have two of his children Quincy. If you stop being mad, I promise I'll be the best daughter in law ever!" She smiles sweetly, "Fine girl. You better not fuck up your chances."

I went upstairs and Lani was up, holding Quentin's big self. "Lani you still mad with me?" She ignored me, and I seen her ring was gone. Oh, no, she not doing this. I went to the dresser, picking up her wedding ring and putting it back on her finger. "Stop playing with me guh. Im sorry. I was just mad as hell." I explain. She kept rocking Quentin. "LeLani." I say looking at her, she slowly looks up. "That's fine Quincy." She responds before yawning. She gets up and leaves with Quentin in her arms.

♛QUINN♛

I felt the bed move, and my eyes shot open. The clock read 5 am. "Where the hell you been?" I mumble not opening my eyes. "I was making things right with your dad." She answers. "Mhm." I respond. "Baby, Im pregnant." My eyes shot open. "What?" I ask.

"Im pregnant!" She smiles. I look at her. "Just kidding." She giggles. "Stop playing Medie." I say pulling her waist. "I love you boo." She pecks my lips. "I love you too. Goodnight."

**

I woke up the next morning going downstairs. Medie was cooking with Bubba on her hip. He had his bottle in his hand laughing at Junior who was making silly faces at Bubba. "Monster, sit down 'fore you fall." I say sitting on counter. "Daddy how come you allowed to sit up there?" I look at him, "Im grown."

Medie put Bubba on his feet and I watched him stumble off, that boy still can't fully walk. I don't know what's wrong wit him. "So baby..." Medie stands between my legs. "Yes lil ma?" I ask. "Can we go to this party?" I look at her like she crazy, "No." I answer. "But Quinn-" I cover her mouth, "I still don't trust you out or us." Medie pouts. I shake my head. "Quinn I'm 20 got dammit! I wanna go out and have fun! This is unfair! I don't wanna cook and clean the rest of my life." Medie complains. "Im trying to keep us safe Medie." I explain, "I wanna have fun Quinn!" I just look at the floor. "Im 20, with three kids to take care of, and a grown man I gotta clean up after. I mean damn can I get a break? I wanna be free for a while." I laugh, "Okay, well this what you can do. You can leave, how about that?" Medie looks up at me, "Why you gotta say it like that? I never said I wanted to leave." I get off the counter, "Im done talking about this. No, you can't go. End of conversation." I walk out leaving Medie looking slow.

★MEDIE★

*2 Nights*

I got dressed in a short tight dress, I slid my jogging pants over it, and put on a tshirt. I put my heels in my car already, I grabbed my nike running shoes and went downstairs, Quinn was sitting on the couch. "Uh uh, stop, where you going?" He ask. "Tee, and Arianna meetin me at the gym." HE nods. "Alright."

I went out to my car, swooped up the girls and headed to the party. "Pully know you coming Ari?" I ask. "No. He told me no." She rolls her eyes. "Yes! Pills too. Like nigga what?" Tee laughs.

That night, I turned up, got drunk twerked om tables, when a dude came up to me. "Wassup lil ma?" He ask. "Nothing." I smile. I'm drunk, but my senses kick in easily. "What's your name?" He ask. "Meme." I answer. "That's cute, lemme buy you a drink."

We danced, and he asked me could he talk to me in somewhere quiet. We went up to one of the rooms of the house, he smiles at me. "Meme, your real sexy baby." He smiles. This nigga name, William. He seems cool. "Thank you." I smile. His lips pressed to mines, and I wanted him to stop. I tried to push him, but he grabbed my waist feeling my sides begin to hurt.

I whined and I was pinned to the bed. "Please stop?" I beg. "Shut up girl." He growls punching me in the mouth, knocking me out.

I woke up in a hospital bed, Quinn was sitting next to me, his head im his hands. "Quinn..." My voice was hoarse. "ALL you had to do was listen to me!" He yells. "Im sorry." I cry. "Now guess what, all yall girls thought yall was so smart and went to that party, now look at yall. Arianna and Tee ended up raped and beaten just like you." Quinn growls. "You put your life in danger! You such an idiot sometimes. Can you just listen to me for once!?" Quinn yells. "Im sorry Quinn. Please stop?" I beg. "Oh, Im just getting started!" I sigh and look at my feet under the blanket. I didn't listen to Quinn.

Until he grabbed my chin, "Look, I just want you safe alright? For the sake of our kids, Mya lost her mom, and they lost their sibling, I don't wanna loose you too okay?" I nod, he pecks my lips. "I'll be to pick you up tomorrow morning." I nod again and he walks out.

**

I slowly walked down the stairs, I stood in front of Quinn, with this thin white stick that comes around every few years. "It's positive." My eyes were watering like hell, knowing this baby is from my attack a month back, is sad. "So what do you wanna do?" Quinn ask pulling me onto his lap. "Quinn but, it's not your baby." I say looking down, "I know, Im okay with it. It wasn't your fault." I sigh, "I don't know if I feel comfortable with this." I say fidling with my promise ring. "Why?" He ask. "Because, I don't know this child's father. He seems to be no where to be found since I told you, and I don't know what to do anymore. I don't wanna just put a child on you and it's not yours. That's unfair." I explain. "Medie, I wanna take care of it. It's not that big of a deal okay?" I sigh and nod. "Good. Now be a good girl and go make me something to eat." I cross my arms and give him a look, "Who are you talking to?" I ask. "Im sorry. Could you go fix me some food please?" He ask blinking his eyes over and over. "Better." I get off him and go to the kitchen. I place a hand over my stomach, "Ugh why me lord?" I ask out loud.

★♛★♛★♛★♛★♛★♛★♛★♛★

One of my mom's clients had a baby a few months ago, he is so freaking cute! Chubby cheeks! And I want a baby now.