Chapter 1

★Medie★

"Christopher no! Hot!" I say grabbing my crawling eight month old before his hand touched the stove. "QUINN!" I yell. "Yes Medie?" He ask coming downstairs. "Please watch your son. Keep him out the kitchen." I say putting Chris in Quinn's arms. "Anything for you baby." Quinn kisses my neck. That nigga been tryna get in my pants all week. Not happening, it's that time and I'm irritable. "Bye Quinn." I giggle getting him out my kitchen. He laughs and walks out.

I kept cooking and sipping my tea, when the phone rang. I hurried and grabbed it. "Hello?" I answer. "Hey Medie. Dinner done?" Quinn's dad ask. "Yes Mr. Jones. You guys onthe way over?" I ask. "We're outside." He speaks. "Okay. Come on in. The door is open." I speak before hanging up. I take off my apron and go find Junior and Mya. "Mya!" I yell seeing that they had been all in my makeup. Mya had lipstick all over Junior. "Mya did it!" The first thing that comes out Junior's mouth. "Ugh, Junior! Come on. Let me clean you guys up." I stand up.

Once I finished, Mya and Junior were back to their normal color. "Okay, go downstairs and see Granny and Pops." Mya and Junior nod running down the long hallway. I went to the bathroom and stared at myself. What the hell am I gonna tell Quinn? I ask myself. "Babe what you doing? We waiting on you." Quinn ask. "Oh, I'm sorry. Ha, silly me." He laughs, "What?" I laugh too, "Shut uppp."

Quinn's mom greeted me smiling. She could tell something was wrong. "Medie, can I talk to you in the kitchen?" She ask. "Uh, yeah, sure." I smile nervously, Quinn eyes me. Ugh!

♛Quinn♛

I watched Medie fumble and pick with little stuff. After my parents leave, we gone have to talk. "So, you guys plan on getting married, another kid?" Medie coughs and looks at her plate. "Uh, I'm not ruining surprises. But nah, we not having no more kids ma." I tell her. "Mhm." Medie agrees while assisting Junior with his food. I get my phone and text Medie under the table.

Me- What the hell yo problem?

Medieeeeeee<3- Nothing

Me- Girl stop lying

Medieeeeeeee<3- Seriously

I look up at her. She smiles. I shake my head and smile back.

After my parents left, Medie came up to me smiling. "What the hell you so smiley for?" I ask in a bad mood. I just lost a whole lot of money cause these fools not doing they job. "The fuck you mad for?" Her attitude instantly pissed me off. "Medie go on somewhere." I try and warn her. "No, I'm tired of you tryna shoo me off." I sigh. "I'm trying to avoid this temper Medie. Plesse go?" She laughs. "No. The fuck you gone do? You make yourself so big and bad!! It's a temper you can't control yourself enough to hold it." I stare at the floor. Relax Quinn, this your girl. Don't do nothing, just be quiet. "Hello nigga!" She pushes me. Yep, that's it. I backhanded the fuck out Medie. She starts crying. I stand over her. "Why can't you just go away like I ask? You don't listen!" I yell. "Ghost leave me alone!" She yells. "The fuck you call me?" I ask grabbing her. "You don't call me that. DO it look like I'm working?"

I took her upstairs and threw her on the bed. "I'm sorry! Okay? I'm sorry." Medie cries. I mug her and walk out the bedroom. I see Mya, Junior and Christopher looking at me. "Go on in yalls rooms. Fuck you standing here fa?" Junior tries to run past me into my room. "Go to your room." I growl. "I want my mommy!" Junior cries. "Bye." They go to their rooms except Chris. I pick him up and take him in his room.