Epilogue 2/2: Happy Ending

"Happy endings can happen in a very painful start."

••••••••

"Were here!!" Hoseok sang. They both finally arrive at their destination as he parked the car by a big oak tree. He took taehyung along with him and went ahead leaving jimin and his mom to prepare for something.

Mrs. Park opened the door as the blonde got off as meeting with a strong breeze which brought such a familiar sweet fragrance along. His eyes went bigger at the sight infront of him.

The beautiful hue of the blue sky combined with the crystal clear ocean compliments the surroundings perfectly. There were chairs and tables arranged just by the shore and a big tent on the center. The preparations, everything about it...

Jimin remembers, because jungkook let's him decide it all. From the color to the place jimin wants, jungkook did it all for him.

Jimin is so close to tearing up when suddenly a loud chime of bell brought him back from the reality. His mother was smiling at him "Come on son, this is your big day." she said as she took jimin's arms towards the church right beside the ocean.

It was just a small church, a secluded one away from the city. He likes it so much. The door of the church was close as he inhaled one big breath. He glanced back at his mom who nodded at him as he nodded back, closing his eyes, being nervous and excited at the same time.

Right behind this door, his beloved husband is waiting for him. Standing by the altar where we'll be giving our vows to the lord. My future and forever.

The door opened same time jimin did with his eyes as he was met with flower petals falling down unto him. He look around seeing all his friends and relatives waving at him. His dad was also there waiting as he walked along, taking jimin's right side with his mom on the left.

"You're very beautiful son. Jungkook is so lucky to have you." Mr. Park whispered. The moment jimin heard the name, his eyes quickly averted infront of him on the altar and there... he saw him.

Dressed in a very elegant black suit pairing it with a blue tie. Him and jungkook finally made an eye contact but what jimin sees makes him wanna cry more. Jungkook's eyes were already bloodshot red, he must be crying ahead before it even started.

Yoongi hyung keeps on passing tissues towards him as jungkook blows on it making me smile. He watched me again as I slowly walk towards him, his bunny smile is showing as I gave him my reassuring ones.

I may be the younger one but i can't help it, he acts more like one.

For such a long time walking, we finally arrived at the altar. Jungkook walked towards us bowing to my parents. Dad and mom let go of my hand and giving it to jungkook instead.

"Jungkook son, take good care of our munchkin will you? He is the most precious gift god has given to us. Love him more than we could ever do." Mom softly said, a tear escaping her eyes as my dad kissed it away.

"I will never let you down mom. Jimin is my life and I would never leave my world behind. That's how big my love for him is." Jungkook answered, kissing my forehead. Dad then went towards their spot along with mom as he hold her close.

We then went towards the altar greeting the priest who is a very good friend of ours.

"Good day to both of you." He greeted smiling at us, "Thank you Father Bang Si Hyuk" we greeted back. He cleared his throat,

"let's begin this shall we?"

••••••

And yeah, we gave our vows, put the rings on eachother's hands and the most awaited part, to seal everything with a kiss.

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!"

Jungkook's kiss has never been this sweet on my lips. He suddenly carried me princess style making me shriek. He laughed at that as I punched him on the chest.

"Let me down you fucking dumbass!"

"Hey!! for you information I am now your husband. And even today you still have such a foul mouth, should I shut you up with mine instead?"

Jimin blushed intensively still struggling to get out as he yet again met with jungkook's soft and sweet lips.

"I love you my jiminie." jungkook whispered.

"I hate you.....bastard."

It was just a dream before but the reality is better than any dream ain't it? The memories and feelings returned to were it originally belonged. The love and pain, the tears and happiness. The joy of finally being as one with the destined person.

And for jungkook and me?

"We got our happy ending with such a bittersweet beginning"

OFFICIALLY MR. JEON JIMIN

💙THE END💙

Thank you for giving such love to this book, I could never done it without your support guys. I love you all so much. I hope this book gave you the feelings I'm trying to relay.