Chapter 29

"Promise it won't get broken,
We'll never forget this moment.
Yeah, we'll stay brand-new
'cause I'll love you...
Over and over again~~"

•••••••••

J-jungkook hyung... You can't--

"L-leave me.. D-don't leave me kookie hyung." Jimin cried, tears streaming down his face as he watch jungkook taking short breaths, his hand clenching on the right side of his chest.

"J-jiminie... I hope y-you forgive me for what I did to you and your memories. I-I'm so sorry for being such a p-pest in your life. I can't h-help it you know, I truly am head over heels for you e-eversince we were still kids." The older stuttered out, face cringled in a painful one. Jimin shaked his head taking jungkook's hand kissing it.

"N-no hyung!! It never was your fault, It was me who wanted to climb that tree eventhough you told me not to. I'm so sorry hyungie!! Please don't leave me yet, I-I-I love you very very very much."

Jungkook's ears couldn't believe what he just heard. Yes, he was shock at jimin's confession but the first one shocked him the most.

Did jimin finally got his memories back??

It's like jimin just read his thoughts when the blonde talked again, "My memories are back hyung so please, don't die on me. Y-you promise me remember?? That you'll marry me."

Jungkook coughed up some blood this time, Jimin's hands tremble at the sight as he called out for his bestfriend "Taehyung!! Call some ambulance quick, hyung's condition is getting worse!!" he shouted.

"I already called there jimin, we have to wait."

"No!! We can't just wait and let hyung die here." 'Think jimin, think!!' he clearly don't want anyone to die today, not his hyung.

"J-jimin, I wanna ask you s-something. I want you to answer me h-honestly." Jimin moved closer to the older, rapidly nodding his head, "what is it hyung? you can tell me anything."

Jungkook's hand reached for his pocket. As he takes out his hand, he was now holding a small maroon box.

"My beautiful cutey sexy lovely jimin, will y-you do me the honor of making you mine forever for all eternity?" Jimin gasped, both hands clasped over his mouth as tears began to gather on his eyes. Jungkook opened the box revealing a beautiful silver ring surrounded with shimmering blue sapphire stones.

Jimin himself don't know how to feel at that moment, everything is mixing up into one

Jimin himself don't know how to feel at that moment, everything is mixing up into one. Should he cry? Rejoice? Be angry? yes, that's right...he is angry. The older is dying and yet, he even have the guts to ask me for a marriage.

He is still the cocky, arrogant selfish bastard who doesn't care about my feelings at all!!I hate him so much!!

The blonde remained still and silent. Jungkook tilt his head as he gulped. He was either scared to hear jimin's answer or scared of the blonde itself of how angry he looks right now.

An angry jimin is a scary jimin.
(A/n: and hot too but still scary)

Just then, a hard punch landed itself on jungkook's chest as he groaned from the impact of it. Jimin punched him right on his injured chest!!

"Fuuuck oow jiminiee!!! Why would you do that?!!"

"Because you're a fucking selfish person!! A spoiled brat whom doesn't care about anyone's feelings, about my feelings!!"

Jungkook's heart was overwhelmed. Sure, he doesn't care about anyone because eversince he was a kid, everything he cares about is jimin. What jimin wants, jimin gets but maybe that's the flaw of it. He cares for jimin too much that he doesn't even know what the younger truly wants.

Jimin was now crying hard, wiping his tears messily from side to side.

"If you really want me to marry you jungkook, make me believe that you will stay. That you won't break the promise of a lifetime because I--

I can't live without you anymore, you idiot hyung!!"

With that word, jungkook's heartbeat accelerated. The familiar giddiness and warmth of home came rushing back in him, jimin did that. Without trying hard, the younger made him fall head over heels for him. And he still does, over and over again.

______________
A/n: 1 more chapter left till the finale. I'm gonna miss this book so much😭