Chapter 30

"Without you in my life, I can't seem to breath..."

••••••••••

Gently, jungkook's hand caressed the younger's warm soft cheeks wiping the tears away pulling him closer to him and with a swift motion, drew itself to the other's plump lips. The very alluring scent and taste of cherry spreads jungkook's senses entirely. Oh how he dreamed he'd do this to the younger everyday whenever he wakes up, it must have felt like heaven.

Jungkook opened his eyes to see the younger responsing to his kiss with a push towards his owns. Their lips moving with rhythm and for some unknown reason, he feel like crying. He loves jimin so much and to have the younger finally succumbing his love and whole being to him is really something no one would even dare to believe.

Their kiss lasted for about 2 minutes as they both parted, breathless but is full of loving ecstasy surrounding them. Jimin finally noticed the older infront of him, tears also streaming down his face.

"J-jungkook hyung. W-why are you crying? Are you gonna leave me??!"

"N-no... It's just that I love you so much and you d-did too."

"Of course I love you hyung!! What are you talking about you idiot! Stop crying, your such a crybaby!!"

Jungkook laughed at how the younger is being histerical which earned him a punch on the chest which he 'acted' hurt 'again'. Just as soft hearted the younger is, he immediately apologized asking if it still hurts.

Of course lets be real here, jungkook was not in any physical pain, he was 'pretending' to be one all these time.

"Ouch! Jiminie that hurts so much!! I feel like dying at this moment."

"I'm sorry! I'm so so sorry!! I didn't mean it hyung. But don't laugh at me, I'm angry you know." Jimin pouted avoiding his eyes away from the other and look over towards his bestfriend who was instead, smiling at them.

"Taehyung!!! When will the ambulance be here?!! It's taking too much time." jimin fussed.

Just then, a car came but it wasn't an ambulance. Instead, It was a white Mercedes-Benz car that has a bouquet of white roses attached at the center hood of the car. Jimin tilted his head, confused.

Fuck!! Did tae mistaken to call a car for funeral instead of ambulance!?! Hyung needs some treatment, not to put him in a coffin and head towards his grave in a blink of an eye!!!

"Tae--"

Loud claps from the guest resound throughout the mansion. Jungkook's parents and his are both clapping along. Mrs. Jeon have tears in her eyes but it's something like tears of joy?? Jimin was very, very, very confused as to why the people are clapping at the newly arrived car.

Are they clapping because jungkook is finally going to die?! These bitchassholes!!

Jimin was about to curse at everyone not until he felt a large hand holding his wrist as it pulled him closer. He then was face to face with god's greatest creation.

"Jimin."

There is jeon jungkook infront of him, kneeling with one knee down holding the same box with the silver ring stuck on it. He's smiling so wide that his bunny teeth showed. It became quite again, jungkook cleared his throat looking straight into my eyes with softness along it.

"Marry me jimin. Marry me and be mine. Let me love you, treasure you, take care of you till we get old. Let me be the one to stay by your side until the day I die. Let me sweeten the bitter taste of life and coat it with the sugar of my love. I love you, I can't breath without you. Saranghe."

If jimin wasn't crying before, he was already right now. The overflowing love in every word released made everything so romantic. He once
dreamt about romantic marriage confessions but he didn't expect his to be so dramatic at the same time, full of romance he really craved.

The blonde has his hand clasped on his mouth, trying his hardness not to wail but failed, his lips starts to quiver, heart beating faster and tears flowing harder as everything came out as one, chaotic, mess he is.

"Waaaaaaaaah *sniff* I- I hate you so much but I also love you tooooo damn fucking much!!! *sniff* h-how do you fucking expect me to say no you idiot asshole!!!!! waaaaaaaahuhuhuu~~~"

"So, is that a yes?" Jungkook asked, smirking.

"Isn't it obvious?!! Fucking yes!!! I'm gonna marry you and don't you dare leave me or I'll kill you for real this time!!!"

The laughter made the once tense atmosphere bright and warm again. Jungkook stands up and removed the ring with sapphire stones slipping it in jimin's ring finger as it fits beautifully.

"It's so prettyyy~" jimin's eyes sparkle with admiration, he still can't believe it. Jungkook laughed hugging the younger closer as he wipes of the tears away and some snot too.

"Just like you my jiminie, so pretty and beautiful. Aphrodite can just cry for your beauty."

"Whose that?! Is that one of your girlfriends?!!"

"Nah, just some stranger from other dimension. You don't need to know."

In a blink, jungkook was already deattached from jimin who almost lost his balance when a certain brown haired hugged him tightly. Taehyung was jumping like crazy and quelling an ear piercing noise, "you are finally married!! Good thing jungkook hyung is so good at acting!! Yeeeey we did it!! I'm so happy for youuu!!"

The blonde can't help but smile and be happy as well at his bestfriend's reaction but wait,, did he just heared it right?

Acting? Jeon jungkook is acting??

His smile was no longer there as his head hanged low. Taehyung finally realized what he said as he felt a pinch beside him to see jungkook gulping hard and turned pale. They stare at eachother with the 'were fucked up' look.

"Y-y-y-y-you motherfuckerssss!!!!! Both of you are dead meat if I caught you!!!!!!" Jimin shouted as he ran towards them, jungkook on the otherhand trying his best to calm the angry chick down but got punched instead and was knocked out. Jimin didn't care at the moment, he just want taehyung's neck between his fingers (an:short fingers) and choke him to death.

Oh how he wish this was all a dream, wait.. A fucking Nightmare!!

He was finally so close to catching taehyung when suddenly--

*Eyes opens

___________________
What do you think?

Is it just jimin dreaming the entire scenario or did he have a glimpse of the present?

I'm so sad to announce this but the next chapter will be the epilogue of this story. It will be the finale wherein the answer to the question will finally be revealed. Hope you enjoy this one!!
Luvv yaah💕