Chapter 7

"cockblocking at it's finest"

Jungkook's POV

My lips glaze over jimin's plump ones as both of us shared a heated kiss.

I slowly lick his lips which taste like a sweet cotton candy, my favorite. As I slowly push my tongue inbetween them asking for entrance which he easily comply.

Holding both of his wrist in a constriction, i hungrily push my tongue inside exploring every corner of his pretty mouth.

The kiss was then cut off as I let jimin take in some air. Loud breathing became the only sound in the empty room.

He looked at me with those lustful hazel eyes along with his pretty pinkish cheeks and cherry red lips that still looks tempting.

"I...I-- I" He started in a stutter.

Oh shit!! He is gonna confess to me!!!
I waited for his words as the moment came for the great reveal which I anticipated so much.

"I--

I don't like you, jeon. I like taehyung and we are gonna get married and have kids."

*eyes open

I opened my eyes only to have the sun shining down on me through the open windows.

"Wake up master jeon. You need to get ready, ordered by your parents and come down when you're done."

"Jin hyunggg~~ why do you always have to destroy every dream jimin is in?!! It's a lifetime opportunity to have him kissing me and--"

"Please jungkook, I'm allergic to detailed sex so stop it."

I slam back to my king-size bed face first huffing a loud sigh into the pillow "it would be a hot detailed sex if only you didn't cockblock me." I muttered which was evident enough for jin hyung to hear.

"Excuse you, that isn't cockblocking because you didn't put the majestic D in."

I dramatically gasped at that.

"How could you say that to a boy whose only dream is to have the love of his life??!!"

"You little shitty brat better get up now if you don't want me to smack the fuck out of you with my long ass trusty stick till you're fully awake. How's that sound like, mhmm??"

"I'M UPP!!" I head straight to the bathroom with a black towel hanging on my right shoulder.

Leaning on the sink, i watch myself in the mirror touching my lips which still have the familiar feeling of jimin's sweet, soft and plump lips.

"THAT IS MY FIRST KISS YOU FUCKING PSYCHO DUMBASS ASSHOLE MOTHERFUCKING RAPIST!!!"

heh, i got his first first kiss. The almighty handsome jeon jungkook got the ethereal beautiful park jimin's first.ever.kiss. Me!!

My day is as great as ever because of the memorable event yesterday and the dream too if only jimin didn't say those words.

"I don't like you, jeon. I like taehyung and we are gonna get married and have kids."

I clenched my teeth staring at the mirror.

Tch marry my ass. And kids??
Pfft, as if that guys gonna reach it with such a small dick. If yall know what i mean.😉

And i am the only one who gets to marry jimin and own him.

He is mine.

_______________

"Come here sweetheart." Mom called out as I walk towards her and sat in the couch. Dad was there too.

"Jin hyung told me to come down. Do you have something to say?"

"Yes, we do son and we have a news for you. Please don't take this the wrong way."

I raise a brow at them. Mom and dad were holding eachother's hand as they take in some air exhaling it afterwards while glancing at me.

"We would like to arrange you into a marriage."

_______
A/n: And i oop--