Chapter 2

"I love you and yet, you don't seem to notice it."

"Why do you always have to be harsh on him jimin? He didn't do anything wrong and yet you're always pushing him away."

Both friends are currently laying on jimin's king size bed watching the big screen tv infront of them, jimin munching some popcorns as he roll his eyeballs raising an eyebrow to the other.

"What do you mean tae? He's obviously hitting on you."

"Well i wanna be hit by him."

"Wow, i didn't know your such a masochist tae. I'll take note on that next time." Taehyung groaned.

"Jimiin!! I like him and you know that."

The room became dead silence but for jimin, it's like something cracked deep beneath his heart. A loud clash of emotions erupt inside him and he was somehow used to it.

Used to getting rejected by his crush.

He forced a smile on his face and went back on taehyung whose eyes still didn't leave him. Oh how jimin wish those eyes would only look at him and not jungkook.

"You didn't have to tell me twice tae. And I'm just trying to protect you from that fuckboy. I don't want you getting hurt and be left like what he did to others."

"Thank you jimin. I truly appreciate your concern over me but it's my life and i want jungkook to be mine. I really really really like him."

Yet again, the once glued heart broke into pieces and was crying in agony. Looking at taehyung's eyes, the blonde knew already how those eyes sparkle in delight and he isn't the reason behind it is painful.

"Please, try to accept him... for me?"

Hahaha how funny, is he really asking me to accept that scumbag?!
Fucking hell no!!

"Mkay, I-I'll try to." Taehyung jumped on the bed with joy leaving the popcorn to spill all over jimin's bed. He then hug the smaller in a tight embrace which made jimin smile at the warm and cute gesture.

"I loove you so much chimchim!"

"I love you too. So so much tae."

I really am crazy inlove to let him love someone else. I love you and you don't seem to notice it.. to notice me.

.....

Dear Diary,

Hey, It's me jimin again. Well i own you so you better keep everything i write here a secret.

Actually, I wanna talk about him, my crush/bestfriend. Taehyung has been slowly slipping away from me and I'm letting him be. Haha funny right? Having my only love be on someone else's arms, to own his lips and call each others 'mine' while i just watch from afar. It hurts to see the future before my eyes, the future were I don't exist in his world and I'm gonna be left, all alone without my sunshine, without my source of strength. Being left in nothingness and slowly losing the color in my life. I hope taehyung can see my love for him.

Jimin sighed closing his baby blue colored diary full of his love which he decided to be kept as a secret until he gets the strength to confess with his own mouth about his feelings for taehyung. For the meantime, he'll just write all of it down and wait for the right time to come.

*Crriiiiings*

"Jimiiin!" The blonde gaze at the door seeing his beloved waving and smiling at him with his boxy smile jimin admire so much as he smiled back tilting his head on the side.

His smile quickly disappeared upon witnessing his worst enemy flirting with taehyung whose face now painted with a tint of redness.

Jeon fucking Jungkook!!

Jimin packed his things hurriedly inside the bag and approach the two who seems to be laughing at something.

"Oh hey there jiminshii. Good thing our teacher dismissed us early since I get to see you both."

Jungkook had his signatured smirk and wink as for jimin who rolled his eyes knowing that any moment, his eyeballs will give up and fall off from his eyes.

"Yeah yeah. C'mon tae let's go." Jimin dragged taehyung along with him who was struggling to get out from the older's shockingly strong grip on his wrist.

" You're going already?" both stopped on their track as taehyung can only give an apologetic smile on jungkook.

"You must be blind for asking that after watching us leave Jeon. You should go for a check-up, it'll be bad if you go blind." taehyung smack friend
his who gave a 'what' look.

"Don't mind him jungkook. He's just a spoiled brat that has a spoiled attitude and a spoiled heart." the younger was now the one who received a smack on the arm.

Jimin continued on dragging taehyung until they were gone from jungkook's view.

Jungkook was undeniably sad at his short interaction with jimin but he was used to it. He was about to go when a teacher suddenly came out of jimin's classroom holding a familiar baby blue notebook in her hand.

Wait, isn't that Jimins'?

"I wonder whose the owner of this notebook? I should just leave it in the 'lost and found' office."

"Umm, excuse me mam but I might know who owns that." The teacher nodded her head passing the notebook to jungkook.

"Tell your friend to don't leave their thing unattended or else someone might end up using it for blackmailings. Okay?"

"Yes mam. I'll pass the words to my friend." Jungkook's bunny teeth were showing as he holds jimin's notebook. He has seen the younger write on it everytime but he has no idea what it is all about.

Ahead of this cover are pages full of secrets, should I risk it?