Chapter 6

"falling into the devil's lare"

Jimin's POV

Tch! I fucking hate him so much i wanna take all his intestine and feed it to the dogs while throwing his body off the plane and down into the atlantic ocean.

Should I hire a hitman? nah, that'll be such a cheap death. I want that motherfucker to suffer for fucking stealing my most treasured posession!!!

*flashback

jungkook's face was so close that our nose touched effortlessly.

Lips fully attached to mines while his tongue made it's way in my mouth, asking for an entrance which I ended up giving.

It was moving inside.

It was warm.

It was... hot.

He was kissing me passionately and deeply, still holding both my wrist in a restriction which I hated so much because I can't hold him.

I want more....wait what?!!

I immediately pushed him with all my strength which wasn't that much as jungkook stumbled back a little, his brown lustful eyes not leaving me.

"W-w-what the fuck a-are you d-d-doing?!!" I shouted to him, he smirked.

THE NERVE OF THIS ASSHOLE!!

Jungkook then licked his lips, giggling like crazy as he touch it. What a fucking mental!!

"babe, is it hard to share just one kiss from your prince? it's not like that's your first--"

"THAT IS MY FIRST KISS YOU FUCKING PSYCHO DUMBASS ASSHOLE MOTHERFUCKING RAPIST!!!"

I hurriedly ran pass him and out of the abandon room. I ran inside the bathroom locking myself in one of the stall as tears began to fall.

'That kiss was suppose to be owned by taehyung, not that jeon!!'

I cried harder, clasping my hand on my mouth to stop the whimpers from coming out as I wipe my lips aggressively wishing for all of this to be just a nightmare.

'but why did I let him do those things to me. Why didn't I resist?'

fuck... I hate myself

*end of flashback

'if only there was a restart button, I would have clicked it a thousand times just to bring my pure virgin lips back.'

I stand up from my fluffy bed making my way to the bathroom and look at the half mirror infront of me.

oh would you look at that, i didn't know there was a panda here... urrghhhghh!!!

"IMMA KILL YOU JEON JUNGKOOK,
JUST WAIT AND SEE!!"

__________________

After finishing my 1hr. of morning daily routine with additional 2 and a half hours of some make-up and fashioning, I went down the stairs and to the living room.

"Good morning, puppy~"

"Mhmn morning too hyung"

"Puppy, are you alright?" I sat on the couch with a sigh only to hear a loud crash of broken glass making me sigh louder.

"Why do you always have to break things joon hyung? Are you a destroyer in your past life??"

"Don't ask me, ask dad and his destructive genes"

*loud crash

"Yaaah!! Why do you have to break something the moment you enter my kitchen?!! Get out, Jejoon!!"

" I didn't even know how that plate broke. I'm not even close to it."

"Shhh!! Just shup up and leave AND don't.touch.anything."

Me and namjoon hyung stared at eachother for a minute, he gave off the I-told-you-so look and continued reading his harry potter book.

I lay down the couch putting my head on hyung's thick thigh, which im so obsessed with, just like old times as I close my eyes.

Loud footsteps resound all around the mansion which is likely heading towards us as it stopped.

"Both of you better get ready today, Were going for a dinner meeting."

"With whom mom?" hyung asked.

"They will be our next business partner in the company. You'll see when we get there." I opened an eye to see her smirking down at me, I raise a brow.

"What's the matter mom?"

"Nothin' our munchkin, nothing at all." She said pinching my cheeks.

"Owww!! Mooom that hurtss~~"

"Dress prettier today mkay"

"I don't need to, I'm pretty enough."

"Arraseo, arraseo. You got your genes from me after all."

"I wish i also got your genes instead of dad, i wanna be pretty too." hyung pouted, uwuu so cute.

"At least you're intelligent and handsome which likely belongs to me, son." Dad then came out from the corner carrying a vase full of fresh flowers only for him to slip into the floor breaking the vase as the floor became wet with flowers scattering all over.

"Yeah, and a complete destruction." Mom, hyung and I said in unison.

_____________
Author's note:
Yeah, jimin and namjoon are brothers by blood. Their surname is still the same, kim and park, no changes. Why? well... It's my kind of jamssss😎