Chapter 13

"World war, not really."

•••••
"Get your ass in here before I drive there to your house and drag you out."

"I told you I'm almost there tae."

"In which part does 10am became 1pm hmm?? mind explaining the time gap chim?"

"Urrghh something came up okay. I'll tell you the whole story when I get there. Oh and order me an iced coffee. Thank you bitch!"

"Yeah yeah bitch! I'm hanging up. Bye!"

Taehyung ended the call sipping on his now 3rd iced coffee since the dwarf decided to make him wait for 3 hours. I'm surely gonna make some peach pie out of his ass for making me wait.

The small bell on the cafe chimed signalling that someone came inside which taehyung didn't give any care as he continued scanning through his phone only to feel a tap on his shoulder.

He turned behind him to see a red haired guy with a bright smile on his face "it really is you tae!"

Oh fuck... why is jung hoseok my fucking ex here of all time!!?? Jimin will kill him if he sees him!!

"O-oh hey hob-- i mean hoseok hyung." Taehyung laughed nervously smiling back at the sunshine, well his 'once' sunshine.The younger was praying hard to have their conversation end there but luck isn't on his side the moment hoseok dragged a chair sitting across him.

"How are you doing, mhmm?" he asks.

"I-I'm fine, just okay. Alright i guess?" hoseok burst out in a fit of giggles seeing how the younger stutter through his words.

"W-what's so funny?" tae pouted, blushing thinking how silly and stupid he is acting towards the other. Well, he can't help it. He still loves the older after all that happened between them. It really is true, the heart will remember what the brain decides to forget.

Those precious feelings and memories in the past.

"You are so cute tae, you never really change since the last time I saw you.

When I left and flew to LA."

The air in between them somehow became too hard to take in. Taehyung nodded his head remembering that day when hoseok decided to break up with him for his dreams. He can't just blame him for having the dream to show his dance to everyone.

Just then he felt a warm big familiar hands engulfing his own making him look up meeting hoseok's eyes.

"Taehyung, I know I have no right to say this. But I want us to--"

"Hoe fucking suck. Who give you the right to leave me alone the counter, now the fucking cashier won't even take my order because he is a shitty pussy."

Hoseok groaned "Hyuuung!!! Why do you have to disturb my moment!!"

"Oh now you're angry, c'mere and I'll end your sufferings for good!!"

Before taehyung could react, hoseok was already hiding behind him leaving the younger to face the devil itself.

"Haha I'm just joking y-yoongi hyung" hoseok stuttered but only received a threatening laugh from the older, more like the laugh of death.

"Well newsflash! I ain't joking." Yoongi started walking towards both of them.

"U-um you both can work this out without bloodshed, you know?"

"I don't care nameless brat, if that snakes gonna stick on you like a glue then so be it."

"Excuse meee!! I'm no snakeuu!!" hoseok exclaimed back as he hugged me from behind........

holy shit, I hope this won't get anymore worse.

"LET TAEHYUNG GO YOU MOTHERFUCKING SNAKEEE!!!"

I turned my head towards the door to see jimin with his deadly sharp eyes targeting the person behind me.

Fuck, it grew worst than i thought it could be.