Chapter 5

"mine, yours, mine, mine."

Jungkook's POV

Jimin dragged me inside of the school and towards the empty room. After locking it behind he's now glaring dagger at me with those beautiful hazel eyes.

I know I'm so handsome that he couldn't resist looking at me like that.

"What did you say to taehyung?" jimin started. I might have know but let me just play along. Hehe.

I tilted my head with a questionable look "what do you mean jiminie babe?"

"Don't fucking call me that jeon. And you clearly know what I mean liar!! You have my diary didn't you?"

"I'm no liar babe, I'm clearly stating the truth to you. I have no idea about this diary of yours either."

Well, we all know that's a lie. I'm a devil in an angel's halo after all. I mentally smirked thinking how my plan worked out. I should give credits to my hyung.

*flashback

I hurriedly ran up the stairs and inside my room, throwing my bag to the ground as I sat down my study table examining the baby blue notebook.

Jimin's notebook.

I wonder what secrets he writes in here? Am I one of those secrets? Jimin will surely kill me if he knows I have this so having the chance like this to come is a miracle or maybe a curse.

With my heartbeat accelerating every seconds, I slowly opened it to be greeted by a blank page.

Fuck, now I'm scared. Should I be doing this? Jimin will hate me to death.

I continued flipping unto the next page to finally see some words containing the once blank page.

It reads 'dear diary'.

Shit! This is Jimin's diary?! Oh fuck. This must be a sign that god truly want us to be together. My dear, It ain't coincidence.

I began to read the content only to leave my heart in pain. Everything is all about taehyung. So, Jimin loves taehyung instead of me?

But doesn't taehyung likes me? Is that the reason why jimin hates me so much?

I'm already at the end of the diary when I read it:

(Chapter 2, Jimin's letter)

Closing the diary, I look up the white ceiling of my room. Jimin has been inlove with taehyung until now and he's been in pain, just like me.

But I don't want taehyung, I want Jimin. I want him to be mine, I want him to stay by my side and marry him and make kids and grow old together. I only want Park Jimin.

And I'm gonna end all his pain because from tomorrow on, I will make him fall for me.

I took my phone searching through my contacts. The phone rang for a couple seconds until a husky sleepy voice was heard.

"What the fuck do you want brat?"

"Yoongi hyung! I need your help! It's urgent."

"Oh really? Well my eyes is gonna close any seconds and it's urgent so fuck off."

"C'mon, I'll buy you looots of kumamon and Americano coffees."

"Tch.. what is it about?" I successfully hit the bulls eye. I smirked and started telling him my plan.

"You know kim taehyung right?"

*End of flashback

I couldn't deny the fact that yoongi hyung did a great job. He actually has all connections in every school same as in business which was really helpful for their company and for me.

I went closer to jimin who remained unbothered by my move. His cute small hands clenching on both sides like a kid ready to blow up any minute if no one gives him the attention he wanted.

"Now tell me babe, what made you think I took your diary and even told taehyung something? Do you have a secret that you're so afraid to have been unravel?"

"It's none of your business jeon."

"Of course it is babe. Dragging me from all over here just to have a talk in something I didn't commit.....

or maybe I did."

I smirked playfully at him whose eyes now wide from surprise. Immediately, I push him as his back hit the wall making him groan. I hold both his wrist trapping it on both sides.

I lean close to his ears and say it in a whisper "You should have think twice before bringing me here. You have no idea how I've been waiting for this my whole life Park Jimin.

To make you MINE."