Rake - Part Three

Start from the beginning

You nod slowly, letting him go. "Yeah, okay. How about this? I'm gonna go shower and we can go see a movie then grab food?" You suggested, hoping he would agree.

Rake looked up from his phone to you. "Are you sure?"

"Yeah, so, just don't put a box with a human heart in it on my porch, okay?"

Rake smiled and nodded. "Yeah. Sounds good."

You grinned and pecked his lips before going to take a shower. You paid for the movie tickets and Rake somehow paid for dinner. You were just glad when you looked around the house and didn't find a human heart in a box.

INCORRECT QUOTES-

Rake leaned against his hand, phone in hand while someone he knew was talking. You were across from him, book on your lap. Then when the creepypasta was done talking, Rake sighed loudly.

"Look, I know about a hundred different ways to kill someone with just my bare hands. I am scary, a killer, and a fighter. I-" Rake stopped what he was saying when he glanced at you to see you smiling.

You noticed him quiet and looked up before clearing your throat. "Sorry. I was thinking of something."

"I am soft for this boy." Rake said, smiling. You blushed before covering your face as you giggled a little.

The creepypasta hung up on him.

SCHOOL-

"He said a few minutes.." Rake whispered to himself as he stared at his phone, waiting for a response from you. Rake decided he would come and get you from school. So, once he got there, he sat down on the ground and waited.

"Rake!"

Rake looked up to see you running to him, waving your hand. "M/R?" He questioned. You ran up to him and grabbed his hand, pulling him to his feet. "Time to go home!" You said, pulling your keys out.

"I don't have work which means I can just go home and relax. We can order delivery." You said, pulling your keys out from your bag and unlocking your car.

"Eh, what about homework?" He asked and you laughed, wrapping your arms around his neck. "No homework, baby. Just you, me, some food, and Netflix." You said then tilted your head. "So, anymore questions or can we go home?"

Rake pecked your lips. "Lets go."

"Good!" You let him go and got in your car. "Off to home!"

CLONE M/R-

Rake stared at the male before him and glared. "You're not my M/R." He said.

Clone M/R crossed his arms, tilting his head. "How do you know?" He asked making Rake narrow his eyes. "Because M/R is on his way home from school."

Then the door opened and shut along with a loud thump. "Rake! Baby, I'm home!" You shouted, jogging into the kitchen only to freeze when you saw the clone.

"Who are you?" You asked, pointing at them. He pointed at you with a grin. "I am you."

"No, you aren't! I should kill you on the spot!" Rake shouted, taking a step but stopped when you blocked him. "Whoa, whoa, whoa, Rake! Calm down." You said before glancing at your clone.

He waved with a grin and you turned to Rake. "No killing. Just relax."

Rake grumbled a little and you sighed before nodding. "Okay, so number tw-"

"Why can't I be number one?" Clone M/R asked making you raise a brow. "Because you're a clone." You answered. "Anyway, fo-"

"I want to be number one. You could be a clone."