Nandini had happy tears in her eyes. She was fighting hard so that they don't fall out of her eyes. She never knew this man who always irritates her, can love her this much. He has always been the most special one in her life but she never tried to unbox those feelings in front of him.

"I love you too," escaped from her lips. May be knowingly or unknowingly. But it was special.

Manik's eyes widened. The words which he wanted to hear from her from forever, finally she told them. If they were alone, then Manik would have jumped out in happiness. He could have shouted his lungs out and told everyone that how happy he was at that moment. Nandini could easily see the glimpse of happiness in his eyes.

Manik left her hand and side hugged her. He pulled her close to him as much as he could. Nandini also placed her head on his chest.

The rituals completed with a lot of fun. Then Mukti and Zubin were sitting on the stage specially decorated for them. Guests were coming to meet them. They were blessing the newly wed couple. After all the formalities, the younger clan decided to have a photo session.

Manik was standing a little away from others. Aryaman called Manik on stage. Manik went and stood behind Nandini.

"I can't tell you how sexy you are looking in this attire." Manik whispered and pecked on her earlobe.

Manik moved back hurriedly and Nandini looked at him with wide eyes. He pretended to be checking her out. He was actually doing so standing there. Nandini's eyes went wide hearing her. She slapped on his chest hiding from everyone.

"Manik, shut up." Nandini whispered yelled at him.

Manik wrapped his one arm around her bare waist. "Be around me. Look how all the boys are staring at you. Someone might just take you away, then what will happen to me?"

Nandini hit on Manik's leg with her leg with full force. Manik shouted in pain. Everyone turned towards him and gave him a confused look. Manik plastered a fake smile on his face and told them everything was fine. Then he glared at Nandini who was trying to suppress her laughter.

"You will pay for this." Manik whispered.

After everything, it was time for Mukti to leave. Everyone was sad. From childhood, they have been together. But now she has to leave. Mukti met everyone one by one. Then she came near Manik who gave her a small smile.

"Now you will smile only. After all, I am leaving and you will be getting married in few days."

Manik hugged her and gave her a gift.

"I will miss you and open it after you reach home."

Mukti nodded her head and left from there.

After Mukti's bidai everyone left for their respective rooms. They were sad.

"Nandu, did you notice one thing?" Alya started speaking suddenly in an excited tone.

Nandini looked at him being confused. "What?"

"That you don't need to leave from this house. You will be here only. But Mukti has gone and I will also have to go."

"Don't sorry, I will say chachi that you don't want to get married as you can't leave us. Then you can be with us only. I can do this much for you after all you are my friend."

Alya's eyes went wide. "When did I say this?"

Nandini laughed at her.

"You just wait, I will see you. You have also become mini monster after being with that Manik monster always."

Nandini and Alya were talking when someone knocked the door.

Alya gave Nandini a teasing smile, "Go and check, it must be your Romeo only."

Nandini gave her a glare and went to open the door. It was not Manik. Nyonika was there.

"Nandini, did you see Manik anywhere?" Nyonika was sounding worried.

Nandini was confused as well. "I had seen him going towards his room after Mukti left. Then I also came back here. Why? Isn't he there in his room?"

"No, I had gone to his room only but he isn't there. Then I thought may be he has said you. So, I decided to ask you."

"I don't know anything. Chachi, you don't need to worry. He will be somewhere around only with Cabir and Aryaman. I will go and look for them."

Nyonika left from there. Nandini tried calling Manik but his phone was switched off. Now Nandini was hell worried for Manik.

Nandini searched the whole house bur he was no where to be found. She even asked Aryaman and Cabir but they also couldn't say anything. Nandini's worry was crossing all the limits. She was also worried for Nyonika. She was getting more and more restless by each passing seconds.

Precap: Where is Manik?

Done for now. How was it?

Did you like Manik's thoughts for Nandini?

Finally Nandini replied. Isn't she the cutest?

Manik is missing. What do you think where is he?

Which one is your favorite moment?

Don't forget to vote. Please press the star button.

Bye.

04.04.2021