Chapter 21

Hi! Everyone.... How are you all doing? Till now I hope you all are safe and sound. The Covid thing is on increase once again. So, take care and be safe.

In any need, you guys can contact me on insta @ theshimmery_star Do follow me to have more updates of these books.

👇🏻

After Nandini's threatened Manik, he came back home and got ready. He looked even hotter in the traditional wear.

(Manik's attire)

(Manik's attire)

Nandini and Alya brought Mukti down. Manik was not able move his eyes away from Nandini. She looks like an angle descended directly from heaven. He knew he can't even breath without her. He always had a special place for her in his heart but he never tried to name it. Because he was scared to do so and the feeling was too precious for him.

Now he knew it was love from forever. From the very beginning. From the time, he wasn't even aware of the meaning of love. He was happy that it is Nandini. He always felt the urge to meet her, talk to her when he was away. But he could never gather enough courage to face her.

In childhood, Nandini always needed him for everything. He was also there for her without asking for anything in return. Her mere smile was enough for him. He protected her from those bullies, scoldings from the elders, fulfilled all her wished even before she asked for them. He always felt like hiding her from the world. Because she was too innocent for the evil world. That time he was too young to understand these things. Whenever he saw tears in her eyes, his anger crossed all the lines. It broke his heart.

But when she needed him the most, he left. He left the next day when her father died. He could clearly remember the look on her face when he was leaving. They held hurt for being deceived, complaint for not fulfilling his promise and pain with the thought of staying away from him.  That's why all those years, he never contacted her. He simply couldn't. He didn't have answer for the questions in her eyes.

Manik was lost in her thoughts but it broke with some sound. He looked at the side from where the sound was coming. There she was, Nandini and as turned, their eyes met. Nandini passed a smile to Manik. He too smiled and threw her a flying kiss towards her which widened Nandini's smile more.

During the rituals, Nandini was standing beside Manik. It was time for phere when Manik entwined his hand with hers. Nandini turned towards Manik who was already staring her. She looked into his eyes which were filled with complete love for her. She didn't need to ask anything more. She just tightened the hold and turned back to see the newly wed.

When Mukti and Zubin were taking the vows, Manik whispered, "I have also taken all the vows for you. You are the only one who TOUCHED MY SOUL. You will always be the one I love, the one I cherish, the one for whom I breath. My only soulmate."