“From a mall.” The man spoke.

“I see.” the leader nodded and took a step towards Ayesha. The man ran his finger on her shoulder...it creeped her out and more made her furious.

“Take this out.” the man gestured towards her veil. For a second she felt her breathing stop. There was still no news of Mubashir and this man was asking her to undo her veil.

“No...no, no Ayesha...no don't we are coming.” She heard Mubashir's panicked voice. How long could she handle this she knew not. On the other hand Mubashir and their men had almost tackled the men outside the room.

“You two come with me now.” she heard him shouting and sighed in relief mentally.

“I said take out the veil.” The leader snapped making her frown.

“Leader, I have pictures of some other girls. You can see her later...in your bedroom.” Their spy tried to change the topic but the man was adamant on seeing her face.

“Ayesha we are almost there...wait for some time.” She once again heard him.

“Now.” the leader shouted.

“Sir she is drugged, we” the man couldn't even complete as the leader glared at him. The sweat beads on his forehead didn't go unnoticed by Ayesha. She mentally prepared herself...trying not to panic and mess up.

Seeing no response from her the leader tried to remove her veil. But before that she herself pulled it up making the man stumble back.

“Scarlet!” A gasp escaped his mouth seeing her. She saw his motion as he tried to take his gun out. She didn't a blink of eye in taking out her gun and aim it on him. He stopped seeing the gun pointed at himself. Their spy too took out his gun and immediately aimed it at him.

“You?” The leader was taken aback. The sudden loud thud of door being open made their heads snap towards it. There he stood, in all his glory, the MK. His gun pointed straight at the leader. Realization dawned on him that he was doomed now, he had no idea about the attack.

“You think you won? He won't let you win.” The man spat and tried to pull out his gun making the men around him lunge forward and hold him.

“You won't ever win.” He again spoke with disgust.

“Shut up.” Ayesha shouted and punched him across his jaw. The punch was so hard that another moment the bulky man was lying on the floor.

“Take him out.” Mubashir ordered.

“Well done.” He patted their secret agent's shoulder, and he nodded in response.

“I asked you not to lift your veil.” As they were moving out he spoke.

“Didn't you hear him? He would have suspected me.” She replied.

“But what if something had happened to you?” He was really scared when the leader asked her to lift the veil. Anything could have happened. She was his responsibility, and he couldn't risk her. He had made sure to give the least dangerous thing to her, but she was she had to risk her life. It was fortunate that the leader couldn't do anything.