Chapter 24

Dedicated to Beautifulllchii

Storming into the company, walking straight up to Tony's office. Each step I took signalled danger because I saw the fear on the faces of my staff.

Recognizing me as the Ceo, they all bowed in respect. On a norm, I would smile at them and maybe praise them, but today I ignored their presence and made my way into Tony's office.

"Bryan!" he stands at my sight.

He called me by my name. I have never noticed that he, my employee addressed me as such. How insolent?

"The devil is gifted," I said and made myself comfortable on a chair.

"Hmm, what has happened now?" he asked and made to sit down also, but I hit my hand on the table, startling him.

"I met a devil in disguise and dined with him!!!"

"Hey! calm down and talk to me Bryan," he said, now standing erect.

Better.

I am not the cocky kind of Boss, who would reprimand his employee for sitting while he also sat.

But Tony wasn't just going to sit, he was about to sit on the swivel office chair.

While the Boss sat on his client's seat. It shows no superiority.

It doesn't matter before but now it does.

"Daniel was right" I muttered

"What has he..."

"How the hell did you escape from the abyss?" I glared at him, dropping the unexpected bomb at him.

His jaw dropped.

"What wrong have I done to you?" I asked again

"..."

"You were a rag I picked and washed! Look at you! look at you! trying to hunt your saviour." I stood up

He steps back.

"I gave you the life you wished for, I accepted your friendship. I put all my trust in you but look how you returned my kindness. Framing me!" I flashed my phone screen at him.

He gasped and crashed his back on the wall.

After I contacted Trexie's cousin Jerry. Being a smart one, he was able to hack into Tony's phone and I was marvelled at what I saw. These were different from what I saw on her PC.

For a moment I thought, maybe these whole things weren't just created for Trexie to see and break up with me. But there laid a scandal he is gradually planning to put to use, so I could lose everything I have built and rot in prison for a crime I know nothing about.

What sin have I committed to deserve this?

But I had better plans for him.

"You may be smart but you have to learn not to bite the hands that feed you. I had everything investigated and you should pray that your deal partner is on the run, because if..." the ringing of my phone cuts me in.

I slid my finger on the screen and placed the phone on my ears. After a minute, I smirked at him and slid my phone back into my pocket.

"Maybe you have to worry now, he has been caught. You now have a zero chance of denying this and a hundred per cent chance of getting into bigger trouble. Of course, this might not be your first "

Tony breathes heavily.

"Tony, you know I was thinking...you should be severely tortured before I hand you over to the cops" I pointed at the door and his eyes followed my finger. I could see the fear enveloping his soul.

The door opens and three macho soldiers came in and walked up to him.

Tony fell on the floor with his ass and began to cry, without anyone touching him yet.

"No please Bryan forgive me!" he tries to crawl to me and a soldier kicked his butt.

He grabbed his butt and yelped, summoning more courage, he crawls towards me again and two strong boots landed on his ass.

"AA HH!" he screamed.

I fixed my hand into my pocket and watched one of them slap him to stand up.

He sprang up with a maximum velocity holding his butt cheeks and his actual cheek, crying.

"Bryan please forgive me" he cried.

Another kick came and he understood that meant move and he moved.

Another came again and he yelped in pain as he approached the door with his legs buckling at each step.

I almost laughed, seriously amused.

"Forgive me!!!!" he yelled as the door shut behind him.

I was left alone and my mind began to cloud again, I still have a bigger problem.

Trexie.

Not edited.

Enjoying the story?
Don't forget to Vote(just tap on the star⭐️ below)
Comment📩 and share your thoughts.

Beautifulllchii
You're always voting. My beautiful sister.💞😍.