Chapter 21

"What the hell is going on here?"Bryan's voice roared.

Tony got off me and that was when all the words I have learnt all my life disappeared on me.

I couldn't say of the horror on Bryan's face, he looked terrified like he just saw a part of me that I have hidden so well. He looked at me in disgust.

I must have grown horns and sooner or later I'd be called a demon, I just turned out to be.

"Hey man wassup?" Tony acted and I turned my head to look at him.

It clicked.

I almost thought he had thrown himself on the train tracks also, not knowing I was the only one on the rails.

Dafug!

I gasped at the realization of that.

"Wait, do you two know each other?" Tony questioned Bryan but pointing at me.

I am dead. I couldn't even mutter a word, the only information my body sent to my brain was to tear up. Tears began to stream down my cheeks as I vibrated.

"Bryan, Anita, someone talk to me," Tony said with gritted teeth.

"Anita?"

I thought I asked that question, but it appeared it was Bryan who asked.

"Babe do you know him?" Tony asked again and my hand went to his face again.

That was the second thing my body could allow me to do since I suddenly chose to be dumb. Right now I wish to never speak again in my life. If I couldn't talk now to clear the air, I never want to make use of this mouth again.

"Trexie..."Bryan pronounced with a grimace.

"Trex what?" Tony with his palm on his cheek that I did slap, turned to look at Bryan and then at me.

"She's my supposed girlfriend "Bryan wiped his palm on his face, sighing exasperatedly, and looked elsewhere.

"What?, you mean your Trexie? No that's not possible. This is Anita, my girlfriend"

Tony took a step closer to Bryan.

"You've got to be kidding me! Are you insane?" I questioned Tony.

Tony looked puzzled and I turned to Bryan immediately.

"Babe, you need to listen to me, this is all a set-up. This idiot you called a friend is...

"Are you trying to say we're dating the same girl and we didn't even know?" Tony asked as he stood before him. "No that's crazy, tell me it's a prank now huh?"

This devil must be drunk, I shot him a glare, totally shocked at the height he would go to win. Bryan said nothing and I could have sworn I saw a glint of tears in his eyes.

"Baby remember how I have tried talking to you about him, you have to, believe me, he has set me up" I tried to explain.

Bryan shook his head, seemly speechless."I don't even know anymore Trexie"

I tried to walk but I couldn't. I looked down on my foot and wondered, what has possessed my body and made me handicapped.

Before I could look up again, Bryan had gone, leaving me with just the devil.

"Well, that almost spoilt my plan but it did work" Tony winked and took some steps back, before waving at me and exiting.

I was left alone in my twisted world. Didn't trouble know how to sound a warning? Do you ever wish you have a superpower? I wish I had one. Maybe wipe Bryan's recent memory and then put Tony on a human body eating planet.

He would be eaten alive, so he could feel every pain he had caused me. And whoever gets hold of his brain should feed it to the maggots.

He is an evil mastermind and his brain would be infected with a deadly disease. I would even pity the maggots who gets to feed in it.

Short chapter.
Sorry 💞.

You've never been in that situation when words become so hard for you to say. 😭

Don't forget to vote⭐️ and comment📩

Adios💋