Chapter 8

Bryan's POV

I watched her eat her breakfast with extra happiness, which suddenly appeared when I said she should go. How obvious it is that something might be going on, but unknown to me.

What if what Tony said is true? I don't know how I'd handle that. I swear I don't know what will become of me if this turns to be true. I haven't seen anything that will make me believe, except this.

God, I wish not to have enough reason to believe.

I need to go meet up with Daniel before I lose it here.

***

Present at the table tennis court were I, Daniel and Tony. Though they've never met, I thought it was time Daniel meets my new friend.

2 hours have gone and Daniel has only shared a few words with Tony. While Tony on the other hand tried to initiate a conversation but daniel would reply coldly.

Not trying to dwell in that maximized awkwardness, I had to bring up a topic.

Oh, shoot me! What I had to offer was my relationship crisis. I felt I needed to talk to my buddies about it.

"Are you doubting your trust?" Daniel finally talks, maybe because it concerns me now.

"No, I trust her."I tried to make it clear.

"Then why fidgeting?"He asks.

I sighed not knowing what to say.

"Even Sampson trusted Delilah"Tony chips in.

Daniel quickly stopped playing and turned to him.

I looked at Daniel then back at Tony who continued playing.

"And what are you insinuating?"Daniel asks.

I adjusted myself, readying myself for whatever Tony might say. He has a way of making me uncomfortable about my relationship. He might give me a heart attack one-day.

He stops playing, and looked at Daniel and then at me.

"Wait a second"He laughs shortly before continuing "Bryan have you eaten some kind of Jazz or something"He giggles.

Author's note"Jazz, Nigeria slang for Charm"(Juju)

"Just the other day, I told you she was cheating, you went home and saw for yourself..."Tony continued but Daniel cuts in.

"Saw what?"

I think he got the wrong idea "Not like I caught her cheating on me..." I was cut short by Tony.

"But the person whom she is cheating on you with called her in the middle of the night!"

Daniel shoots me a pointed glare and I had to look away. He's wondering how I had told Tony about all of this.

"Yes!, that's one. Two...she had a date with him and now they are traveling out for a business trip, so they said. How sure are you they're not about to Elope? Boy, you dumb?"Tony suggested.

How come I never thought about that. Why will Trex want to elope...

I was cut short of my thought by Daniel's laughter.

I have to clear something before Daniel says something.

"Tony, I have gone a long way with my girlfriend to listen to your crap or believe whatever shit you say. Trexie isn't cheating on me and can't cheat on me! Yes maybe some stupid images force themselves to make this true, but you don't know my girlfriend to talk about her like that! I have dated her for Five years not Five days."