Chapter 22

Dedicated to you #Silent reader A.k.a Ghost😂.

Bryan's POV.

I don't wanna play no games, play no games.
F**k around, give you my last name (oh)
Know you tired of the same damn thing
That's okay 'cause, baby, you
You got it, girl, you got it (ayy)

You see,  good music draws you in if you put your mind to it. There's a chance for you to get high listening to one. Well a popular rapper once said in her music, "Music makes me high"

But me sitting right here, in this club chair. Downing in a liquor I haven't tasted in my life but let the bartender give me a whatever.

Music has slowly made my life scenarios play before my eyes and my ears.

Even as I try to ignore the fact that it's true, but don't I know that already? Why rub it on my face?

Those scenarios are episodes I never want to revisit. But it keeps haunting me.

I would suggest you live the club.

My subconscious mind said and I mentally groaned.

So I could go home and do the most irrational thing a man shouldn't?

I rather stay here, surrounded by strangers.

Though all minding their business, it will help put my acts together, since I know a weird reaction from me would bring attention.

I pushed the glass cup to the bartender, he understood without any words spoken and poured another for me.

"Fancy seeing you here homie" I felt a pat on my shoulder and acknowledged my audience with a nod.

He chuckled and requested a drink too.

"Oh man, you look unkempt! did your companies go bankrupt?" Daniel laughed at his own expense.

I smirked and ignored his dumb joke.

"Tell me, we had a fallout, we're cool now. You promised to be good to me. Now you're here drinking alone, when did you start leaving me out of your fun? You promised you'd make it up to me man" He gasped and faked a sob.

That made me chuckle.

"Stop Dan, you look stupid right now"

"Do I? " He said with his eyes widened.

I gave him a half-smile.

"Alright," he brushed his skin-tight black polo, and suddenly created a mean look on his face.

"So what's with the new Bryan?" he asked in a serious tone.

I sighed and looked elsewhere.

"Talk to your homie" he patted my shoulder again.

I kept mute.

"Look I'm sorry I walked out of your life and returned to meet you in this state, but you can as well talk to me, so I can fix you back. You look like some weird old guy to me and it's giving me chills" I heard a gulping sound and I turned to him.

"Don't give me that look, if you're delaying to talk, I can at least use some friend" He motioned to his glass cup.

That's not why I looked at him. I hated the sound his throat made, I almost shuddered at the disgust.

He of all people knew how that irritated me, and his next move made me realize that he knew what he was doing.

Now he belched right on my face!!!