Chapter 5.

It's Thursday and my Boss traveled for a business meeting, thereby making me start my weekend today.

Ayo!!! And what's a better way to start it, if not to have your beauty lady time.

The saloon was quite cozy, I just got out from the spa and decided to make a new hair.

Box braid is the new look.

Just while the hairdresser was putting some cute rings on the braids, I heard a rush behind me, and I looked at the mirror opposite me.

"Sorry guys just wanted to turn up the volume"the young lady giggles.

"I know about this program" Another lady who's g making her hair chips in.

My attention goes to the Television hanging on the wall, as the program title showed.
My Decisions

"Hello everyone, I'm Jennifer, and welcome back to the new episode of my decisions. Today I'll be talking about the signs. The signs that these men throw and you don't know. The signs that he looks like the one, but he won't marry you. Hey you lady! This is for you. Turn up the volume of your television, I'll be back in 2. Stay tuned. She smiles and an advert starts.

The floor was swept with side talks and murmurings, as I did nothing and watched their reactions.

"That's the most-watched program now my dear, "One of the customers says.

"This is my first" another replies her.

"You better keep watching" she giggles excitedly.

"Is it for young women?"Another lady asks.

"No no! In some of their episodes, a guy talks in favor of the men. Today is for the ladies and I can't wait to hear what she has to say"She chuckles.

"Wow"

I kept mute and waited for the over-hyped program to start already. I hope it doesn't focus more on me. You know like when you have an injury and then someone adds salt to it? Do you know the feeling? If you don't, then you can try it, and maybe then you will know what I'm praying against now. Don't add salt to my injury anchorwoman.

The program starts...

She smiles, putting her dimples on full display. These people know why they use beautiful women for this broadcast. Even if she talks shit about men now, I would bet they will still want to be in her "man list".

"Welcome back! I would be going straight up to the points because we would be having a surprise guest for y'all. And I can bet that y'all would want more time with whoever it is because...guess what? We would be taking a live call! Yay!!! I know you're excited like I am" She laughs.

After a breath, she continues. So let's go people!
What are the signs that he won't want to tie the knot with you?

Sign 1. If you find yourself focusing on his flaws, rather than his positives, then this is not the guy for you. Believe me, if you have found the one you won't want to change a thing about him. Aha. She nods

"Sign 2. Hint drops- Most men aren't dumb, and they understand when you drop hints about wanting to get married. The point here is you shouldn't have to keep dropping hints. If he wants to marry you, he will ask you. Don't push him to do it, is never the right thing to do because if you do get married, it might come back and bite you in the tush."