I consider it his way of trying to make me talk.

"Stop it, man!" I snapped with a grimace.

I have been told by so many people how I'm transforming into something unearthly.

I nearly care for a second but if not shaving for two weeks will make me look like a mess, I don't mind looking homeless. My life is already messed up anyway my relationship life to say.

He laughed hysterically and I glared at him.

"I missed you" he tried to hug me and I pushed him off, feeling more irritated.

Mf!

For a moment I thought, how couldn't he know about it? He sure does. I mean is he not the one seeing Amaya?

" I know right? So stop giving me the stink eye"

Thanks for confirming.

"We have to talk Bryan, so stay still, I'm gonna go fix up something and then I can spend the rest of the night with you my darling" He winks and patted my back, before exiting.

If Daniel thought he was good at comforting a broken-hearted person, then he surely is mental.

Talk?

About what?

I and Tre...

Never!!!

Nobody is ever going to make me talk about some fucker.

The same way I have ignored her constant calls and texts, even with her creepy stalking, following me all around because she wants to explain some shits I don't give a f**k about.

Visiting me on several occasions, I thought I was going to go nuts.

I lodged in a hotel, and I have since then been staying there for over two weeks now.

Away from her pleading eyes and spooky hands that dragged me each time she saw me, all because she wants to plead or talk, maybe explain. I don't know what she called it.

I glanced in the direction Daniel took and fished out my wallet, dropping tons of cash on the counter without counting.

Is the same way I will ignore my psychotic best friend. Who I know is going to put out on the table, the things I never wish to discuss again.

And with that, I bolted.

***The next day

Stop texting me!!! I quickly typed and sent it to Daniel, making my way into the hotel. I had just gone out to pick some few things from my apartment and now I can't keep the anger lining on my forehead at bay.

I will smash this phone on Daniel's head if I see him. The dude has been texting me since yesterday, about...

"Bryan!!!"

I halted and my jaw dropped.

"Is this where you're hiding? I shouldn't underestimate your wealth chief"

I stood still, not making a turn.

"Man this place drips fortune. I have never thought of lodging here. I will have to break a bank to do so. Poor me"

I rolled my eyes. Says a man his father almost sued, with the thought of him acquiring money illegally all because the young rich mogul came back stuffed with money. Not until he showed his family the technology business he runs in Korea.

I groaned and turned to Daniel. He has started to get annoying these days.

"Stalking me..."I trailed off my words at my second audience.