Welcome to Auradon Prep

" oh my god look at this place!..It's so green" Evie says as she glances out the window, I smiled seeing that she's right.
" ahh we're nearly there look" Carlos says like an excited child.
We all look out the window to see that Carlos is right and that the castle is getting nearer and nearer.
Finally we pull in towards Auradon prep where we are met with happy smiling faces waving at us as the car drives past them and then stops outside the entrance of the school.
" Just look at them they are just so preppy... please just kill me now" I mumble and the others laugh.
" Bang" I says pretending to shoot myself with a gun and I pretend to die which makes Carlos nearly choke on a sweet. Jay pats Carlos hard on the back trying to stop him choking.
" right come on let's show them that we're rotten to the core....ready game faces everyone" Mal says looking at me, then Evie and then the boys.
The car door opens and Mal steps outside followed by Evie, me , Carlos and then Jay. We are greeted by what I guess is marching band. I am overwhelmed there's just so much to take look at but that second is ruined by Jay and Carlos who are fighting over what seems like some kind of blanket that was in the car ride there. I look back out to the smiling faces only to be replaced with shock and worry on their faces as they watch Jay and Carlos fighting.
Mal whispers to Carlos and Jay "Guys, guys, guys! We have an audience" Mal mumbles as she smiled out to the crowd.
" Just cleaning up" Carlos says finally letting go of the blanket and Jay smiles with victory on his face as he holds the blanket.
Mal whispers to Carlos "Get up" she spat, Carlos got up and brushed himself off.
A small lady with immaculately style dark hair and Blue suit with a rather large random pink bow on the front and a super happy smile upon her face I instantly recognise the lady but don't know where "Leave it like you found it! And by that, I mean just leave it" I watch as Jay chucks the blanket back in the car with out a second glance.
Jay spots what I can only assume a princess because she's standing there with a disgusted look upon her practically perfectly face "Hello, foxy.The name's Jay" Jay says winking at her but she just smiles awkwardly.
The lady who spoke a moment ago speaks again in her rather squeaky voice "Welcome to Auradon prep.I'm fairy godmother, headmistress" she politely introduces herself to us which makes me want to vomit with all this falseness and niceness which is going to drive me crazy I just know it and I've only been here five minutes and already I'm hating it.
Mal's ear prick up hearing that she was looking at the fairy godmother and this was only our first day "The fairy godmother? As in, "Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo"?" Mal inquires in a cheerful manner.
Fairy godmother smiles as she glances at Mal, then at Evie and right at me and then back at Mal "Bibbidi-bobbidi. You know it" Mal laughs slightly.
Mal moves slightly closer "Yeah, I always wondered what it felt like for cinderella when you just appeared, out of nowhere, with that sparkly wand and warm smile" I fold my arms across my chest as I watch Mal engage with the fairy god mother.
The fairy god mother smiles and places a hand over her heart as if she is touched by what Mal Just said "Oh" escapes her lips.
Mal raises an eye brow "And that sparkling wand" she mentions again and I smirk as I know how much we want to get our hands on that wand.
Fairy god mothers friendly smile soon drops slightly spas she speaks about the past "That was a long time ago. And as I always say,'don't focus on the past or You'll miss the future.'" Fairy god mother says only to move over and let a rather handsome tall buy walk over to us with that Barbie looking girl clinging on to his arm " It's so good to finally
meet you all - I'm Ben.Prince Benjamin Soon to be king" he smiles his pearly white smile.
I glance to see if anyone else is falling for his charms " You had me at prince. My mom's a queen,which makes me a princess" Evie proudly did curtesy at Ben sorry my correction Prince Ben.
The perfectly manicured barbie soon speaks up "The evil queen has no royal status here and neither do you" she smirks and I see the hurtful look in Evie's eyes and I make mental note to show this barbie who she's messing with.
Prince Ben gestures "This is Audrey" he says
But Audrey corrects him "Princess Audrey. His girlfriend.Right, Bennyboo?" Audrey Cooed as she looked lovingly up at Ben.
Fairy godmother interjects before it gets out of hand "Ben and Audrey are going to show you all around, and I'll see you tomorrow.The doors of wisdom are never shut.But the library hoursare from 8:00 to 11:00.And as you may have heard, I have a little thing about curfews. It is so, so, so good to finally me... meet you all" fairy godmother smiles and then as soon as she appeared she walked away with the greeting band following closely behind her.
" Is she for real about the whole curfew thing is she?" I question but Ben just shakes his head " I'm afraid not" I roll my eyes.
" This is a momentous occasion, and one that I hope will go down in history...As the day our two peoples began to heal" Ben says trying to sound like a king but really he's clearly just a prince for now.
Mal interrupts his flow "Or the day that you showed four peoples where the bathrooms are" Ben smirked
Audrey suddenly spoke making us all jump "Hey! You're Maleficent's daughter, aren't you? Yeah, you know what? I totally do not blame you for your mother trying to kill my parents and stuff. Oh, my mom's aurora. Sleeping...
beauty!" Audrey raised an eyebrow at Mal.
Mal nodded "Yeah, I've heard the name. You know, and I totally do not blame your grandparents for inviting everyone in the whole world but my mother to their stupid christening" I glance at Audrey with a smirk.
She looks at me then at Mal again and in a false tone she says "Water under the bridge" Mal sarcastically laughed back "Totes!" Mal replied back sarcastically.
Ben claps his hands together and we start to walk towards the entrance "Okay! So, how about a tour? Yeah? Auradon prep,originally built over 300 years ago and converted into a high school by my father when he became king" we stood opposite a large bronze statue of Bens father the king of Auradon and Ben claps his hands making the statue morph into a beast and Carlos squeals and jumps into Jays arms.
Ben chuckles "Carlos, It's okay. My father wanted his statue to morph from beast to man to remind us that anything is possible" Ben glanced at his fathers statue before he walked into the building in front of us.
Mal asks "Does he shed much?" I chuckle at that.
Ben replies jokingly "Yeah, mom won't let him on the couch" Mal smirks as so I do and the rest of us.
We walk into the building to see yellow and blue banners hung on the walls which I'm guessing is the royal colours "So you guys have a lot of magic here in Auradon? Like wands and things like that?" Mal question as she looked round.
Ben nods "Yeah, it exists of course, but It's pretty much retired. Most of us here are just ordinary mortals.Who happened to be kings and queens" Ben says and the next thing I see is Audrey put her arms round Ben "That's true. Our royal blood goes back hundreds of years" Audrey said as she snuggled up to Ben who I can see isn't quite as touchy feely
As Audrey.
Ben glances up stairs "Doug. Doug, come down" Ben gesture for him to come down "This is Doug.He's going to help you with your class schedules and show you the rest of the dorms. I'll see you later, okay?And If there is anything you need, feel free to..." Ben never got finish his sentence  " ask Doug" Audrey replied. Ben and Audrey left leaving Doug in charge.
"Hi, guys. I'm Dopey's son.As in dopey, doc, bashful,happy, grumpy, sleepy, and...-Heigh-ho." Doug said staring at Evie
Evie notice and gave a little giggle "Evie. Evil queen's daughter" she introduced herself "Okay. So about your classes" Doug once again didn't get to finish because Mal spoke over him "Come on, guys, let's go find our dorms" Mal said as she confidently walked off leaving Doug behind.