Leaving the Barrier

We arrive back home "You will go. You will find fairy godmother and you will bring back the magic wand. Easy peasy" Maleficent shrugs. Garret felt his heart skip at beat as he thought of Jennifer aka fairy godmother who he had not seen for 16 years since he told her to leave and when she banished him from Auradon with a flash of her wand. Garret glanced at Jenna who was completely oblivious to her fathers feeling towards her mother who she knew nothing about.

"What's in it for us?" Mal questions.
"Matching thrones. Hers-and-hers crowns" Maleficent says as she began to file her nails.
"Um, I... I think she meant us" Carlos says gesturing to the five of us.
Malificent ignores Carlos's comment and I just roll my eyes "It's all about you and me, baby. Do you enjoy watching innocent people suffer?" Malificent questions
Mal hesitates slightly before she answers "Well, yeah. I mean, who doesn't..." Mal shrugs and she turns to me and I nod.
"Well, then get me the wand and you and I can see all that and so much more. And with that wand and my scepter,I will be able to bend both good and evil to my will!" Malificent gets carried away until Mal corrects her "Our will" Malificent quickly corrects and chuckles "Our will, our will. And If you refuse,you're grounded for the rest of your life, missy" Malificent winks at Mal.
Mal whines "What... mom...Fine. Whatever" Mal gives in.
Malificent laughs "I win" Mal sighs in annoyance
The queen of hearts call out "Evie.My little evil-ette in training,you just find yourself a prince with a big castle and a mother-in-law wing And lots and lots of mirrors!" Evie repeats knowing her mother's history with magic mirrors.
I heard Cruella say loudly "Oh, well, they're not taking my Carlos..." I switched off when dad grabbed my arm and pulled me away from the others " ouch dad get off me" I snap and dad releases my arm " I don't want you going over there" Dad barks " What? Why?" I question and Garret hesitates for a split second " because I'd miss you too much" He says clearly thinking on the spot I can tell.
"Really, dad?" I question
" Of course I'll miss you ! Who's going to look after me?" I shrug " uncle Gaston?" I suggest " Hmm yeah lucky me I suppose" dad replies sarcastically.
" I don't know what your problem is with Uncle Gaston he's the evilest person I know and I am proud to be his niece and you should be proud to be his younger brother" I say holding my head up proudly.
" You know your uncle Gaston would be so proud of how evil you have become" Garret said not really mean it as he still felt good inside but had to hide it deep down.
Malificent looks round at them all "What is wrong with you all?People used to cower at the mention of our names! For 20 years, I have searchedfor a way off this island. For 20 years, they have robbed us from our revenge... revenge on snow white and her horrible little men.Revenge on Aladdin and his bloated genie!, Revenge on every sneaky dalmatian that escaped your clutches. Most of all revenge on that damn book worm know it all and monster that they made King and queen of Auradon" I glance at my dad who is thinking about what Malificent has just said.
"And I, maleficent...The evilest of them all, I will finally have my revenge on sleeping beauty and her relentless little prince." Malificent smirked at her little plan.
" Evil Queen...my spell book?" Malificent gestures for her to bring it over to her " It's in the safe remember you wanted to keep it there ready for when we take over Auradon and today's that day only our kids are taking our places" the evil queen gestures to the fridge freezer in the corner of the kitchen.
" Queen come help me. You know I don't know how to work that damn thing" Malificent gestures for evil queen to join her and help her open it.
Dad rolled his eyes at the pair of them and I smirk.
Malificent hands over her spell book to Mal who glanced at it and flicked a couple pages and Jenna walked over towards Mal and glanced over her shoulder to look at the spell book " Oh this is gonna be wicked We're gonna have so much fun messing with those Prissy pink princesses and that we're gonna get us that wand and bippity boppity boo the living day lights out of that damn fairy because we are rotten...."I say, Evie, Jay, Carlos and Mal all finish my line "  To the core" they say in unison and I smirk.
" Are you sure she's not my daughter?" Malificent says gesturing to me with a evil chuckle and Mal frowns.
" Oh she doesn't know does she?" Malificent says to Garret and pointing to me.
" What? What don't I know?" I ask looking form dad to Malificent.
" Oh nothing Malificent is just being wicked as always" Garret said glaring at Malificent who just burst out laughing.
" They are here" Jaffar called out from the balcony.
" I'm gonna ask you one last time dad, what is Malificent talking about?" I snap.
"Nothing important Jenna please don't ask me again now let's get you off to Auradon and the sooner you go the sooner you can come home" Garret said raising his voice in annoyance.
The others had already left and were outside. Jenna just sighed and picked up her back pack and stormed off down the stairs and outside with Garret not far behind.
Jenna went to storm off into the limousine but Garret grabbed her arm "Aren't you going to say goodbye to your old dad ?"Garret asked.
" No. you are hiding something from me and I am going to Auradon to find out the truth" Jenna snapped as she yanked her arm free and rushed into the Car " Jenna!" Garret called out.
" Hey are you okay?" Mal asked and Jenna just nodded.
The car engine started and the car started to move "Bring home the gold!" Jaffar called out to Jay
" Bring home a puppy" Cruella de vil yelled out to Carols
Evil Queen called out to Evie "Bring home a prince" Evie smiled and waved at her mother before she turned back to look at Mal "You're looking a little washed out.Let me help you out" Evie dug deep into her bag and pulled out her blusher brush and began to apply blusher to Mal's rather pale cheeks.
Evie continued to apply blusher when Mal put her hand up "Ew, stop I'm plotting" Mal said
Evie reached out and grabbed a blue sweet on a stick and bit into it "Well, It's not very attractive" I glance out the window and watch the streets of the isle flash by.
Jay kicked my foot making me jump. I turn round to look at Jay " Hey you're quiet" I shrug " Just plotting" I say using Mal's earlier comment to Evie.
Jay nodded his head " Oh okay keep scheming " Jay winked and I smiled a weak smile which soon turns into a chuckle when I look at Carlos digging into the sweet jars and stuffing his face with all the sweets you could imagine Oh!These! It's salty like nuts, but It's sweet like I don't know what" Carlos takes another bite of the small chocolate buttercup. Jay reaches out "Let me see" Jay takes the sweet from Carlos and shoves it into his mouth.
We don't get to hear the boys reply because Carlos yells "Look!" He points to the start of the bridge where the magic barrier starts.
Jay yells "It's a trap!" So we all grab each other and hold each other tight and shut our eyes ready to feel us go crashing into the depths below.
I slowly open my eyes and look round to see that we are all fine and are in one piece "What just happened?" I ask the others.
Evie shrugs "It must be magic" Jenna was amazed as she had not seen magic her while 16 years of life or so she thought.