Merryweather and the other kingdoms outside Auradon

That night After the murder of King Adam, Jennifer left the apartment and ended up on the doorstep of one of her good friends Merryweather. Jennifer knocked on the door and waited for Merryweather to open the door, seconds later the door opened and Merryweather poked her head round the door.

"Jen? is everyhting okay?" she asked softly seeing that her friend looked rather upset .

"I've left Garrett and I've had to leave Jenna behind"Jennifer broke down.

"Oh Jen, I'm so sorry. come on your staying with me and every thing will be okay I promise" Merryweather placed her arm round jennifers shoulders and walked her inside the house and over to the large living room, where they sat down on the sofa.

"I don't know what to do, I don't want to leave jenna behind but Garret said its the only option and will allow me to finish my magic course and be the Fairy godmother but, what if the others find out that I have fathered a child with a now known villain, when really Garret is anything but, but lately I'm not so sure anymore who he is." jennifer sobbed.

"It won't get to that and I will make sure of it but, first we need to get every one from Auradon together and then we can finally banish the evil and I am sure they will understand if you tell them now so its not so much of a shock then I am sure they will be more than okay with it and you may even get Jena back" jennifer smiled "Do you think so?" Merryweather smiled and nodded "I can't say for sure but, there's a chance and we will take it" Jennifer nodded and wiped her eyes "but lets get you sorted out first" Jennifer sniffed and smiled " Thank you for this. I didn't really have anywhere else to go" Jennifer shrugged.
" don't be silly. You are always welcome here and your welcome to stay as long as you need. Oh I've had thought!" Merryweather began to think " the whole of Auradon would need you Jennifer. You are the most powerful being I know and your the only one that can truly banish the evil from Auradon" Jennifer was shocked at her friend thoughts.
A few days after leaving Garrett, Jennifer stayed at Merryweather apartment on the sofa and since that first night Jennifer stayed on the sofa and hadn't moved for 2 days and Merryweather was getting rather concerned about her friend as they will need her and her power.
The next morning Merryweather walked into the living room to see the curtains still drawn and the room still in complete darkness  " Ah Morning Jen! Don't get upset and you know your welcome to stay on my sofa for as long as you need and so....I was wondering if you were planning on getting up at sometime today?"  Merryweather pulled back the curtains, Jennifer sighed  " I'm sorry I'll get up now in the minute" Jennifer said not moving and went back to stare at the tv.
Merryweather walked over and sat down next to Jennifer who was wrapped in the duvet " Jen? How are you really? On the inside." She asked.
" I'm fine" Jennifer faked.
" deep down" Merryweather probed more.
" I'm fine" Jennifer said once again.
" in here" Merryweather gestured to her heart.
" I'm okay. Really I am." Jennifer said with tears in her eyes.
" are you missing them?" Jennifer sighed " I don't want to talk about it to be honest". Merryweather nodded and decided to leave her friend alone.
Mean while after the attempted murder Garrett took off his blood soaked clothing and climbed into the shower and watched as the blood drained from his skin. Garrett scrubbed and scrubbed his skin until it was red raw removing every trace of royal blood that stained his skin. Once clean and changed Garrett dumped them in his bin and checked on Jenna who was fast asleep totally unaware that her world had just totally blown upside down.
Garrett quietly and gently walked over to Jenna's crib and gently placed a kiss on the top of her head.
" I'm sorry I've ruined your life but I will do my absolute best to the best father to you I promise and your mother loves you very much don't ever think she never did" Garrett whispered to his sleeping infant daughter.
Later that night Garrett crawled in to his empty bed and attempted to drift off to sleep but sleep was not coming easy to Garrett.
The next morning Garrett slowly turned over and went to place his arm round Jennifer and snuggle up to her like he did every morning, only she wasn't there and it was then that reality hit Garrett and that Jennifer really was gone and he was alone to bring up their baby girl.
"Mo...MMA". Jenna began to cry bringing Garrett back to the present and Garrett jumped out of bed and rushed over to his baby girl.
" hey princess, it's okay daddy's here" he said picking her up and began to soothe her, he placed a kiss on Jenna's cheek.
"Daddy" she giggled and Garret stared at Jenna for a split second he noticed she had her mothers bright and cheerful smile that lit up her whole face.
Mean while Merryweather was able to get Jennifer out of bed and forced her to carefully travel to all the towns outside Auradon to in form them of why they all needed to do to ensure the safety of everyone and mostly themselves.
Neverland
Home to Peter Pan and located east coast of Auradon.

Wonderland
Home of Alice and The White Rabbit.

Notre Dame
Home to Quasimodo, Esmeralda, and Phoebus. Located near Mount Olympus.

Beast Castle
Home to King Beast and Queen Belle. It is introduced in Beauty and The Beast. It is located near Rapunzel's Tower.

Mount Olympus
Home to Zeus and the Gods along with The Mighty Hercules and Megara, Herkie, Pegasus, Philoctetes.
Charmington
Located south coast of Auradon and named after King Charming. Home to Snow White and the Prince along with the Seven Dwarves.

Cinderellasburg
Located South-West of Auradon and named after Queen Cinderella. Home to Cinderella, Prince Charming, Grand Duke, Jaq and Gus, and Chad.

Bayou de Orleans
Home to Tiana and Prince Naveen, Ray, Louis, Mama Odie. Located east of Auradon and near Neverland.

Agrabah
Home to Sultan Aladdin, Sultana Jasmine, Genie, Magic Carpet, Abu, Jordan and Aziz. It shares borders with Northern Wei.

Tarzan's Jungle
Home to Tarzan and Jane, Professor Porter. Located in the Border Lands or Faraway.

Indian Jungle
Home to Mowgli and Shanti and other villagers

Tangletown
Home to Queen Rapunzel, King Flynn Rider, Maximus, Pascal, Pub Thugs, Anxelin and her sister Ruby and their Royal Family. Previously, it was the Kingdom of Corona.

Atlantica
Home to King Triton, Ariel, Eric, Sebastian, Flounder and King Triton's Daughters. Possibly located in Triton's Bay.

Camelot Heights
Home to King Arthur, Prince Artie and the Wizard Merlin.

Auroria
Home to Queen Aurora, Prince Phillip ,Queen Leah, King Stefan, Audrey, and  Flora, Fauna, and Merryweather

Northern Wei
Home to Lonnie, Li Shang and Fa Mulan, it is located next to Agrabah.