Let me hold your hand

James  and Jennifer walked towards James' fancy car, which was sporty little number. James reached out and took Jennifer's  hand in his as they walked towards the car but soon had to let go when James reached into his pocket for the car keys and opened the door. James held open the door for Jennifer who climbed in and thanked James.

James got into the driver 's seat, placed the key into the ignition, started the car, buckled his seat belt, put the gear stick into drive, looked in his mirrors and left Merryweathers  house, and drove to the restaurant.

The drive there was rather quiet and James took those quiet moments to glance at Jennifer who was looking out through the window and was oblivious that James was looking at her. James reached out and took Jennifer's hand in his and rested them by the gear stick and Jennifer turned from looking out the window and smiled at James and held on to James hand and James gave Jennifer one of his dazzling smiles.

James pulled the car to a stop when he parked , James let go of Jennifer's hand and undid his seat belt and got out of the car and walked round to Jennifers side of the car and opened the door for her and he even extended his had to help her out of the car.

"I hope you like Italian?" James said locking his car and took Jennifer's hand in own and they walked to the restaurant only to see a large line of people waiting outside to go in.

"I think we might be waiting a while," Jennifer said seeing the large line.

James smirked knowing and hoping that knowing the owner would score him points with Jennifer.

"Hey Sam, any chance of a table for 2 tonight?" James asked greeting the owner warmly.

"James, good to see you, Of course come this way" Sam said gesturing for them to follow which they did and they were now inside and being led to a nice table by the window looking out at the fantastic view of the town all lit up.

"Thanks Sam" James said placing his hand on his shoulder.

"No, problem, I will be back in a few minutes" Sam said cheerfully before he walked away.

"Wow, this place is lovely" Jennifer said looking round at the rather packed restaurant.

James pulled out Jennifer's chair, She sat down, and James tucked the chair back under the table as a true gentle man would.

"This place must cost a fortune, you didn't need to bring me to a place as posh as this," Jennifer said placing her bag on the chair.

"I wouldn't take you anywhere else this is the best Italian food in Auradon"

"How did you get us a table that quick, I mean people were queuing to get in here?"

"I did some work for Sam a few years ago and he always finds a table for me no matter who busy they are not, that I go on many dates," James added in quickly.

"Well I love it thank you," Jennifer said smiling at the true authentic Italian decor.

"Any drinks for you?" Sam asked walking back over to Jennifer and James.

"Could I have a ... Arnold Palmer please," Jennifer asked

"Of course you can and James?"

"I will have the same as Jennifer "James said smiling.

"Why didn't you order an alcoholic drink?"

"We are in this together and well if you can't drink and well it's only fair I don't drink either," James said winking at Jennifer.

"Oh aren't you sweet, but seriously if you want proper drink I don't mind" Jennifer said politely.

"Jen, I am fine honestly"