Rotten to the core

* Skipping a head a bit*
"Jenna" I heard someone say loudly as they shook me.
" ugh....what?" I groan in my sleep.
" come on, get up" Mal says as she continues to shake me awake.
" Okay whatever I'll get up now in the minute" I say not really intending to get up at all.
Mal knew this and so she climbed on my bed and started jumping up and down on my bed " Ugh you're evil just like your mom you know that?" Mal smirks "oh thank you" she says placing her hand on her heart.
I roll my eyes and I fling back my duvet cover and get out of bed " come on" Mal says barley letting me get up out of the bed taking my hand and pulled me down stairs where Evie, Carlos and Jay where already seated at the breakfast table.
"Ugh finally" Evie says seeing me walk in the room.
Me and Mal take a seat at the table and had our breakfast.
" Morning kids" dad says walking in cheerfully.
" Morning dad" I say back cheerfully.
" Morning" the others say glumly.
They watch my dad leave before they said anything " I still can't believe you and your dad are from the isle" Carlos says shaking his head.
" why?" I ask.
"Because your super preppy all the time and smiling constantly which if you remember has gotten you in trouble in the past before we became the VK's" Jay said taking a large mouthful of food.
" Jen, Jay and Carlos are right, I mean you were pretty Auradon like" Mal shrugged.
"Well whatever I'm from the isle and my dad and uncle tried to kill King Adam I mean you can't get any eviler than that and they say the poisoned apple doesn't fall far from the tree" I say with a shrug as I started quoting what my friends parents have told me over and over again.
" yeah I guess your right" Evie says with a shrug.
" whatever come on let's cause some mischief" Mal said with a evil glint in her eyes.
Once I was ready we left the house leaving our parents behind. Mal was up to her usual defacing a garage door with her famous outline of her mother  Malificent with ' live long evil' which was our VK motto.
I watched as she put the finishing touches to her work "you know they say I'm evil and that makes me glad" Mal says to me and I nod " I know Mal and you are evil" I say finally
I turn back to my own handy work which is the outline of my dad with our motto ' live long evil'
I turn to leave expecting Mal to be behind me but she isn't she's taking once last glance at her handy work. Mal finally leaves and rushes over to me, she places her arm round me and we shove last a couple of young thugs who turn to glare at us but we just ignore them and giggled.
We meet up with Jay, Evie and Carlos where we walk into the local laundromat where they do all the washing by hand and not by machine or magic like Auradon do. We barged in and we ended up rushing round the place chucking sheets and pillow cases everywhere, pushing people out the way. One guy I pushed his head into the bowl of dirty water and I must say the people where not happy at all but it was fun. We rush off down an alley way and end up back in town.
" you know guys they call me a schemer, they all me a freak, but how can they say that I'm just unique" Mal shrugs.
" I know, they call us a traitor are we not friends with them ? What's up with that?" Jay questions.
Evie shakes her head and I sigh " I know" I sounding like I really cared, Jay looks at me and we just burst out laughing.
" hey guys check this out" I say as I rush over towards this curtain and then pull it back to reveal a guy having a bath.
" OMG Jenna your rotten...." they say laughing and the guy doesn't look to happy about it " to the core" I say laughing hard.
" oops" I say sarcastically.
We move on through the town to a large barn where they sell fruit and many other things but we frequently visit it here well I say visit I mean cause a havoc.
Carlos has a mischievous grin on his face as he walks over to the fruit stall where he picks a red apple but not just any red apple the one right in the middle which ruins their neat display and sends her apples crashing to the floor.
" you again" they snap.
Carlos smirks as he jumps on the counter and kicks the rest of the apples and lifts an empty basket and tosses it on to the counter assistants head which angers her more.
" Hey look what you've done to my apples" she yells but we all laugh and rush off.
We all end up meeting the rest of out VK gang outside.

A lady walked past us, a baby in her wagon. I raise any eyebrow and turn to Mal to see if she has had the same idea as me and yes she did not let me down. Mal yanked the lollypop out of the child's hand. All of us start laughing as Mal holds up the lollypop proudly. Just then everyone except from my friends began running and screaming. Mal smirked at me as we both know who it was.
Mal turned round " Hi Mom" she said. "Stealing candy, Mal? I'm so disappointed" she sighed.
" it's from a baby" she says brightly with a huge grin as she held out the lollypop to her mother. " that's a my nasty little girl" she said as she took the candy. Me and Mal give a small nod of approval to each other.
But our approvals where soon turned to dust when Maleficent spat on the candy  before cleaning it and giving it to one of her guards "Here give it back to the dreadful creature" she commanded.
"But Mom..." Mal began.
" it's the deets, Mal , that make a difference between mean and truly evil!" Maleficent said as she waves to the baby's mother.
"When I was your age, I was cursing entire kingdoms" Mal mimicking her mother as she had heard this story many times before " You. Walk with me" Maleficent says placing her arm round Mal's shoulder and pulls her way for us "See, I'm just, just trying to teach you the thing that really counts... how to be me." Maleficent said.
"I know that. And I'll do better". Mal says feeling slightly defeated.
" Oh! There's news! I buried the lede. You five have been chosen to go to a different school... In Auradon" Carlos, Jay, & Evie tried to run away, but Maleficent's minions stop them.
"What? I'm not going to some boarding school filled to the brim with prissy pink princesses!" Mal snaps folding her arms across her chest.
"And perfect princes"  Evie's says going all dreamy at the thought Mal looks at glares Evie "ugh" she groans bringing Evie back to reality.
"Yeah, and I don't do uniforms. Unless It's leather. You feel me?" Jay says About to high five Carlos but Carlos completely ignores him leaving him hanging " I read somewhere that they allow dogs in Auradon. Mom said they're rabid pack animals who eat boys who don't behave" Carlos began to shake.
"Yeah, mom, we're not going" Mal said firmly.
"Oh, you're thinking small, pumpkin. It's all about world domination. KNUCKLEHEADS!" Maleficent yells and The knuckleheads followed her. " Mal.." She Called her and Mal went to protest but I shook my head and we all just followed Maleficent glumly back home.