Peace Keeper tells Sophie that he would like the two of them to be friends but for something like that to happen she must defeat Helga making her submit to being a friend. Helga hearing this stays quite even though she is not fond of the idea.

Sophie tries to help Helga up but Helga just lightly slap's it away. Telling Sophie she is such a Daddy's girl for she had to have her Daddy step in, with that it was the end of the class. Everyone leaves the class room, Sophie wonders around still unsure where she is going.

Sophie was given a detailed map telling her which building and which floor she had to go to. She had a good twenty minutes till her next class, but wanted to be earlier since she was new and didn't know where she was going.

Finally done with her schooling walking out of the building unsure how she got through it all. It was much more than she had anticipated. She had a survival class that she needed for tomorrow would be her first day out in the bush.

Her other classes were just that classes in subjects she already knew about they were boring. Finally she was free till next week it would start over again. From seemingly nowhere Dad popped up starling Sophie.

She is not is the best frame of mind she is very tempted to wallop her father. Finally coming back to her senses she figures it is a bad idea. Walking to a part of campus that looks to be apartment blocks. They walk for ten minutes talking bout how classes went.

They finally take a right into this very generic building walking up four flights of stairs. Peace Keeper pulls some keys from his pocket. Opening the door, telling Sophie to wait at the door while he sweeps the place real quick for any sign of intruders.

Peace Keeper tells Sophie that some of the Ladies round here have made a game of sneaking into his room and stealing his clothing or attempting to steal genetic material. That their is a campus wide bounty for his baby making material.

The only person who could have ever collected such a prize would have to be Sophie's mum. But she didn't want the bounty Granny had put out. Granny figured the more sons and daughters of Death the safer her son would be.

Granny put the bounty up when Peace Keeper was thirteen and could defend himself. Still doesn't mean this bounty makes him more comfortable more the opposite. With this bounty his safety was more at risk than anything else making a child a soldier before his time.

His training the only thing that kept him safe, the idea of being hunted by large numbers of ladies maybe someone's dream but for others it is a nightmare come to life. The only good thing to come of this was that it created an intelligent and strong soldier.

After getting settled in her new home dinner was finished. It was not what Sophie was accustomed but it humbled her to see what normal was. In the middle of their meal a knock could be heard at the door.

Peace Keeper just mutters if u could "Puppet Master" with that a string body was created no golem core so all it is a over grown fabric puppet. It was in a humanoid shape the size of average person.

The two just kept eating not bothering to check who was at the door. Come to find out "Puppet Master" was ushering in The Fairy Queen expected but not expected. She joined them for their meal telling Sophie they will be going over somethings after dinner is a serous but not to serous way.

With dinner done, dish's cleaned and put away. Everyone goes to their respective rooms, both Sophie and The Queen go to the Queens bedroom. The Queen asks if he has been treating her well.

After receiving the answer she goes on to tell Sophie that she was foolish to ever poss. the challenge in the first place landing her in servitude under her father. Sophie was surprised her mother had finally told her the truth that her father had not died all those years ago.

In response Sophie asks her mother if she know he was alive, The Queen tells her that in his current state of being alive was known but the man she loved is long dead. The Queen goes farther into detail telling her daughter that they had separated on account that she didn't want to she Death die. 

Later on he came calling asking to call in a very big favor of The Queens, the request was simple enough but in principle was difficult. The favor he asked was to become the military's arm of the counsel, to become a Chimera and to have magic tattoo's done.

 The work he had done on him made him a prefect soldier, I suspected your father wanted to be able to protect you from anything and everything if he could. He would see you quite often when you were young.

But as they were separated he began a new life but still wanted Sophie in his life. When something unforgivable happened he died. His young daughter your sister and his wife were murdered in cold blood to get at your father his soul died but his body did not.

Your father's last wish's were for you to live a relatedly normal life unless something happened then you were to follow his foot steps. His second wish was for you to be safe no matter what. His third wish was that you would have a father in both spirt and body.

If what you say is true that who or what is in the next room. That my dear is the body of your father, his spirt you were always told about.

What how can that be my father his dead!!!

I'm sure you have seen "Puppet Master" that golem of your father's has all his memories and is your birthright. Puppet Master has been fulling your fathers wish's by doing as your father would have in the hope of keeping you safe.

With all that out of the way you will become the new Death to both protect yourself and to respect your fathers last wish's. 

The End

Author's spiel:

If you like the story so far, vote or comment to show how you liked the story. It helps me to know what works and what really does not in my stories. If people do not like the ending just comment as such and I will change it to a better ending.

Thanks for Reading, You wonderful People