The Fairy Queen's Peace Keeper

In a loud drunken Scottish voice what appears to be a very attractive young lady yells for all to hear, "I challenge within this pub to a contest of the challenged choosing. If me lose, I would be the victories servant to do with as they please"

All heads turn to better hear what she said, to see this wee girl challenging them.

Seeing no challengers she repeats the challenge again adding at the end if you lose you will just have to deal with the shame of defeat.

After a few moments a male voice spoke with authority seemly coming from nowhere and everywhere, "Before any of you, honor bound wolves accept that challenge!!!"

The female challenger starts looking around the pub from her position at the bar looking for the source of this mysterious voice.

At that moment she recognized some of the flags lining the walls. They are the fours branch's of military of the lands in which she stands.

This new male voice that everyone hears makes everyone go silent at once. The voice explains if any patron accepts that challenge, they will find them in contempt of the contract they signed upon entrance of the Pub.

They remind the patrons the last clause of the contract reads punishments are at owners discretion. Those rules are magically binding! With the last words spoken by this mystery man you could see some fear seep into the eyes of the patrons.

A few seconds pass the male voice directly calls out the loud mouthed drunk, calling them "Little Princesa of The Fairy(Fae)" calling them out for challenging the worlds best the world has to offer.

In response to this perceived outrage, the voice explains she is lucky they do not put her over their knee right there and then. The voice explains I see you're future punishment will be enough to not hold any punishment against you Princesa.... They accept the challenge on behalf of all their brethren here.

With her challenge accepted, The little Fae(Fairy) collapses drunkenly to the floor.

In a more personalable tone and lower volume the male voice was back when she awoke, asking if she was ok and that she shouldn't move too much as she could fall a great distance.

The groggieness leaving her, she looks up in horror to see a cowled figure with their face shrouded in darkness above herself. Looking down from their perch in the rafters of the pub even with wings it would be easy enough to fall hitting the floor.

The cowled man after seeing she had taken everything in explained that he did not put her on his lap, he said so with a bit of edge in his tone. He goes farther telling her he transformed her back into her Fae form and scooped her up.

He figured the safest place for her would be with him in his (black) trench coat. For whatever reason he explained that In her drunken state she slept walked. That he couldn't think of another way to explain it. That in her state she floated out of his pocket and deposited herself on his lap then transformed back into her human sized form.

When she deposited herself on his lap her legs were hanging over one side of his throne, arms lightly but strongly wrapped around his neck. At that point she decided to snuggle into his lap and chest.

He went on to say "you feel awkward! Think Bout How I Feel, you have been unconscious for a couple of hours! I tried transforming you back into your Fae form! The first time you changed into your Fae form, then you turned back!"

Then the third time when he tried, In her sleep she caste the inverse of his spell and made it so he could do nothing, at that junction he gave up. Hearing what she did, He picked up on it and told her that look of horror was definitely justified, for both actions are unbecoming.