7

Seeing as Mum and Sophie have met Sophie is officially enrolled in classes. Granny tells Sophie that it has been too long since seeing any of Deaths kid's. Peace Keeper in stern tone tells her that is enough of the past.

On the way to Sophie's first class, Sophie tries to get her dad to clarify what granny said about her having siblings. He doesn't budge an inch telling her nothing on the topic. Doesn't mean she doesn't try and try to the point she has asked so many times that her throat is going dry.

Getting to Sophie's class, Peace Keeper lets Sophie enter the classroom on her own. A few minutes pass all the students in the class are getting antsy standing around. All of the girls start chatting asking if anyone knows when the teacher will arrive. Sophie starts to mill about with the other girls getting to know them.

All of a sudden, some knucklehead comes through the door. Hood up and menacingly everything in the class changes. At once all the girls bow and say good Morning Master Death. Giving a dirty look to the class, He Says this is a hand to hand combat class.

No magic is allowed in this class expect for life threating injuries. That includes outside the classroom you need to learn how to deal with injuries without magic. Everyone will pare off, our newest student will be pared with Helga.

With that done this hulking figure of a girl approaches Sophie telling her, she will be her breakfast. Sophie had to look up at this hulking girl who was twice or three times her own size. Peace Keeper is watching the class or so it seems, he is watching his daughter and Helga very closely.

Sophie has some training so she's not hopeless in this sparing match. In his authoritive voice he informs the class that we will be doing a free style sparing session. No rules on what technique and style can by used today.

With that said the girls all shout gladly yeah, the girls all start sparing. Helga isn't to friendly, she is highly aggressive with Sophie really trying to take her head off. Sophie is able to dodge but she is starting to tire with all the dodging.

Sophie starts to dish out attacks but they do nothing, just piss off Helga. Helga starts to growl showing her mouth full of k9's lunging at Sophie. The second Helga is on top of Sophie, Sophie closes her eyes only for the attack to never happen.

Sophie opens her eyes to find Helga all strung up unable to move. Helga had a string completely round her neck and anywhere she could generate any resistance. She had strings around every part of her body. Her head was facing the ceiling for one of the strings was right under her jaw. 

Her arms still out stretched as if to do harm but unable to. From the look of it those strings maybe weak but could probably still cut your arm off. Helga unable to move, didn't try for she knew that the already tight strings were digging into her flesh, just a little effort could end her.

Following the strings she found that her dad had stopped the match. Saying to the class Helga in a more passive mode, Helga here let her Werewolf rage get the best of her.

Making her unable to see that when she charged, that she was a very good target for with the forward motion she could easily be taken down be someone smaller. Sophie here could have just moved outa the way then when Helga was worn out could have declared herself the winner by exhaustion.

Still to the class, Helga what have I told you about running in head first. The whole class in unison "To run straight in is certain death, To know all is certain victory". You may never have need of this class but it is better to be prepared for when things happen.

The class starts sparing again, Peace Keeper just says "if you could Puppet Master". With that the strings leave Helga on the floor before retreating back into his hand. Walking over to Where Helga is on the floor and where Sophie is standing.