5

She was and is a wonderful women. As he says this in his hands a choker with a small ring materialized it happened to be the right size for Sophie. 

To the world around "Sister's come forth and show yourselves, It's time the family meet my daughter. If you don't show yourselves I like the idea of bringing forth Big Meanie"

As soon as Peace Keeper said that Sophie notices the ring on Peace Keepers right ring finger has a paddle and a rifle. It is a rather plain ring with a very simple etching of a paddle crossing a rifle.

More to Sophie than anyone else "my sisters your meeting are the body guards my mom assigned to me. At this point I take pride In the fact I need body guards to protect others not myself. Even in a place without anything like this I am never alone"

At this moment two female figures appear from nowhere, they clutch their derrières. Both of the lades wear fabric masks depicting a wolf. The masks only cover their nose and mouth both lades are wearing tactical gear.

Both lades at once say "Lord Death, don't use Big Meanie to spank us we have listened to your call"

Peace Keeper once more to everyone "Cerberus's mission from here out will be to protect my child, this girl you see before you. You fail you will have to deal with Mom about losing her only grand child, I have brought into this world"

With the acknowledgement that the father, she thought she know all her life was not true. She was always told he had died before she had been born. She has a very shocked expression on her face.

At once both member's of Cerberus try to inform Peace Keeper "that is not their current mission, your safety is"

"That maybe your last mission but if you would like me to inform Mom about Cerberus member's calling me Lord Death again you like take this mission"

Both ladies defeated look at their new mission in the face. With that part out of the way, Peace Keeper whispers in Sophie's ear to take off his ring and leave it in his hand. She does so in a way that makes it look like she is just pulling his arm around her.

With his ring in his had the real fun beginnings', the ring transforms into a rifle. The rifle he points straight up into the air. Both lades are now on the ground with their butts in the air their hands trying to protect their butt's. 

Sophie's confused if that's the rifle what does the paddle mean. She does not have to wait long, for as quick as the shot was heard. A even louder sound was heard, the shot had hit something. The poor creature had screamed in pain at being shot.

With a very big smile Peace Keeper says "it seems the third head of Cerberus has been found. I see my paddle has not lost it's touch in the time it has not seen action"

The throne floats over too where the scream was heard. They find exactly what Peace Keeper predicted, a masked women laying on the ground her ass in the air. The shot had destroyed the ass of her pants, she is trying in vein to sooth her very red bottom.

"Sophie just because someone is adopted does not mean they will not come for you in some way. I created Big Meanie Just for situations like this where the ladies of my adopted family would not listen to reason. God I hate mating season"

The lady on the floor trying to sooth her butt, growls at The Throne. She is not very threating with her bottom in the air. Every part of the growl made from her throat just caused the pain in her bottom to increase. After the growl she just starts whimpering like a harmed dog.

"So on with it, heal her injuries(speaking to the member's of Cerberus). She maybe a Werewolf that doesn't mean she will heal quick or painlessly. I see the lesson you two learned years ago has stayed long after the lesson I gave both of you"