"I'd like that."

"Awesome then. You can play the guitar and I'll sing and we can join together for the chorus since you said you sing." I say thinking of which song we could do.

"That sounds good. What song though?"

"Is it cool if we do a bts song?"

"Yeah they have good music so I don't mind." He thinks they have good music? Good boy.

"Okay then let's do 'Make It Right', the version featuring lauv, with the acoustics. With that there's English as well as korean and what we normally do is put on the english lyrics on the tv screens for people to understand since this isn't my first Korean singing rodio." I say with a chuckle.

"Nice, when do you want to start practicing?" He asks with a really beautiful smile. He has a tiny dimple in his left cheek and I can't deal with how much prettier he is than me. So unfair.

"Whenever is good for you, I don't have much plans any time soon, oh and give me your phone."

He then takes it out of his pocket, unlocks it with a pattern that I can't remember cause he did it too fast and then hands it to me.

I immediately go into his contacts and tap: Add Contact and save my number on his phone. After I hand it back to him, we start going over the lyrics of 'Make It Right' and listening to the acoustic version as everyone is seemingly doing the same with their songs or instruments.

Soon enough the bell rings and we head off to history with Jeonghan walking beside me. I hope he's getting used to the school now.

And surprisingly the trio of sluts aren't here attacking me with their shitty so-called insults. The lead bitch, Catherine, has always had it out for me since I joined music during freshman year. I thinks it's because that's when we all took music for the first time, she was already mean in general, but then she started directing it at me after Mrs Gordon started taking note of my vocal abilities, such as giving me more parts and stuff...

Let's just say she wasn't a fan of that. I think it runs in my family though. My mom and aunts love to sing. I think I'm the only one who's public about it. Honestly though... I felt like playing 'Mic Drop' by BTS when I started getting more parts. I mean, I should be allowed to be proud of myself, that was a mic drop worthy moment.

Catherine and I are the same age yet she really doesn't act like it, along with her two minions who go along with whatever she commands them. Sounds really cliche but there are actually such groups in high schools.

That girl can and will find a flaw in you but somehow, she's perfect, at least from her perspective. And there aren't even senior sluts, or at least not much that I know of...cause I'm pretty sure they're not as petty, they're actually really nice and most of them are in good relationships anyway, you get those mean ones every once in awhile but you can't be liked by everyone.

Although she takes everything to a level to where it's really not needed. They're probably at the Malibu beach house being the plastics that they are. At least I get a day off from them.

"So how's this teacher?" Zander asks brushing his hair out of his face with his hand as we make our way into the class. His really, really soft looking hair. Oh god.

"He's not bad, alot like a robot, but very entertaining."

"Okay?" He says unsurely with a confused look on his face. He'll get what I mean soon enough.

As we walk into the class I see Daniel and Shane on their phone's, probably playing games. And I see Isaac standing by his friends, I nod my head towards them as a greeting and keep walking towards the middle of the class and sit down taking out my history textbook, since Mr David's mostly talks and we never really write notes. As Jeonghan was heading to my desk, getting subtle but also not so subtle stares from girls, Isaac comes and sits down next to me. I immediately receive glares from more girls in the class. Seriously sometimes having a friend with a nice face is a curse. Everyone just hates you for talking to them. The amount of times I face palm is mostly(if not always) because of these people. And when the guys make dirty jokes.