CHAPTER 1.MANIK MALHOTRA

Start from the beginning

Day before yesterday I lost a deal and was agitated

Day before yesterday I lost a deal and was agitated. I was drinking in my cabin when Inaya came in. She comforted me by pressing my shoulders or running a hand on my back. It was turn on but I kept quiet. She continued it and I knew even she wanted it. What followed was a night of passion.

Right now I was checking her out and even she was doing the same. I got up from my chair and pinned her to the desk.

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

Caution:Mature Content

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

Manik pinned her to the desk and slammed his lips on hers. He was smooching her hungrily and she was returning the favour with equal passion. His hands worked on the zip of her dress while hers worked on his blazer and shirt.

Manik broke the kiss and removed her dress leaving her naked. He slapped her breast and pinched her bullet like nipple. She threw her head back in pleasure. Manik attacked her neck and left a series of hickeys.

"Aahh Manik.."

She moaned loudly as he sucked her sweet spot. Manik's hands worked on her breast and her honey pot while her hands were busy clutching his hair. He moved down and kissed her assets. He took one mound in his mouth and started sucking and licking it. He took another mound and sucked it too.

Like this he was juggling between her breasts while Inaya pulled him closer and closer. She was moaning mess.

His hand was now stroking his member to harden. Keeping her right leg on his shoulder he entered her making both of them moan in pleasure. He moved in and out of her while he kissed her. As he picked up the pace he threw his head back in pleasure.

"Fuck! Inaya you're so tight... Aahh Aahh Aahh.... Oh god!! Aahh Aahh... You're so tight baby... Mmmmmm.. Aahh"

Manik was pounding in and out and was groaning in pleasure.

"Aahh... Aahh Aahh..... Mmmmmm.. Harder... Aahh.... Oh yes! Yes! Fuck me harder Manik.... Aahh Aahh... Aahh... Oh I'm loving it... Aahh!!"

Inaya was just drowning in the ecstasy Manik was giving her. He thrusted her harder and faster and felt she would be released soon. Pulling out of her he bent down and started licking her hole which was dripping with pre cum.

Manik sucked and licked her and she pushed his head deeper into her folds. No sooner she released and he drank her cum. She had a sweet and salty taste and he liked it. He collapsed on his chair and it was Inaya's turn now.

Getting down the table she kneeled in front of Manik and took his member in her mouth. She started sucking it and licking it while Manik closed his eyes in pleasure. He released breathing out heavily and she drank his cum.

Manik and Inaya go themselves cleaned and dressed up. Both were a little tired owing to their make out. Inaya straightened her hair walked out of his cabin as if nothing happened while Manik continued his work. This was the reason he considered Inaya for the second time or else 3 of his female personal secretaries were fired the next day after sleeping with them because they became too personal. This was The Manik Malhotra's lifestyle.

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

Precap-you all think what can happen

Hope you answer them

1)are you liking the story

2)what you think about this plot

3)Are you excited for future chapters

Do give your review on above

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

Copyright © and story by Xprincesworld25x
xhighonwingsx
XthatonedreamX

*:;;;;;:*★*:;;;;;:*★*:;;;;;:*★*:;;;;;:*★*:;;;;;:*★*:;;;;;:*★*:;;;;;:*★*:;;;;;:*★*

Love you all

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★