CHAPTER 1.MANIK MALHOTRA

Start from the beginning

"Mr Chabra if you have forgotten then let me remind you that this is Malhotra Enterprises. There are many other companies bigger and better than you waiting to invest here. But I'm still giving you a chance. If you want you can stay back as a part of this company or you can withdraw your shares. It doesn't matter to me."

The man spoke, an aura of supremacy lingering in his words. The other man Mr Chandra was agitated by his words.

"If I withdraw my shares your company shares will go down Mr. Malhotra."
The man Mr Malhotra laughed out loud and then it came down to chuckles.

"If we take out a teaspoon of water from a tumbler it matters a lot to the tumbler but if the same teaspoon of water is taken out from an ocean it doesn't matter to the ocean."

"You are the tumbler I'm the ocean. This is a fact that you and me both know. I decide the budget of the company and I can only allot you the dividend as discussed. If interested stay back or else you know the way out."

Mr Malhotra walked out of the conference room after his monologue. He reached a cabin on which Manik Malhotra was written in golden letters.

Yes, he was Manik Malhotra or The Manik Malhotra who was one of the biggest industrialist of world and the Chairman and Managing Director of Malhotra Enterprises. At the age of 27 he was a self made Billionaire. Men admired him for his business and aura. He was a role model for many youngsters. His company was his pride because it was the result of his hard work.

Women admired him because of his good looks. With dark blue eyes, blackish brown hair, pink lips with a mole above it, 5'9 height, chiselled abs he was an epitome of handsomeness. Manik Malhotra was termed as the walking turn on by women.

But the only drawback was that he was a playboy. He loved playing with the feelings of women. He would sleep with women he wished for, only to ditch her the next day. His last longest girlfriend was for two days. His current one is his secretary Inaya Khanna who lasted for three days. Girlfriend meant only lust and not love or commitment.

Manik slumped in his chair and closed his eyes. Suddenly her face appeared in front of him. He frowned but didn't open his eyes.

Manik's POV:

Again her face! Arrghhh!! I hate it! I hate her! It's been six years and still those memories are afresh

Again her face! Arrghhh!! I hate it! I hate her! It's been six years and still those memories are afresh. She is the one who made like this, a heartless playboy. I always thought I'll have her by my side but she left me. Today I have everything but she is not there.

I sat on my chair with closed eyes thinking of her when I felt a touch on my forehead. I opened my eyes and saw my secretary come slut Inaya. She was pressing my forehead and running a hand over it as if to remove my frowns.

"Take rest sir! I'll massage your head and shoulders"

Inaya offered me a free massage but I knew what I wanted. I wanted a distraction from her and Inaya was perfect. I smirked at Inaya and pulled her in front of me. I checked her out and lo! She looked like a sex goddess.
Inaya Khanna was my secretary for the past one week and my slut from the day before yesterday. She was perfectly qualified for the post of my secretary and even more qualified to keep up my lust.