The Big 3

I changed it so where they met The Big 3 before the licensing exam instead of after. Sorry if you don't like it.

Y/N POV

Aizawa was talking about the hero work studies. That were happening after the exams

Then he told 3 students to come into explain the studies. 'I swear I have seen them before' I thought while watching be afraid of introducing himself. Instead the girl beside him introduced him.

"This is our kitten Takmaki Amajiki and I'm Nejire Hado" the girl with blue hair said while asking a whole bunch of questions.

Then the blond started talking, "and I'm Mirio Togata and I know you must be wondering what we are here to tell you," he said then said we have no sense of humor. Then I saw his friends trying to convince him not to do something.

"You are going to fight me it's the best way to show you how the studies help you" he said.

Timeskip to where they fight

We were standing and waiting for the go ahead and I heard the guy against the wall tell the guy we are facing not to kill us. He asked who would go first and I volunteered before Izuku got a chance.

'I have a feeling his quirk is dangerous not just for us but for him to' I thought getting ready.

I then leaped fast and then I noticed his clothes fall but I didn't falter as I went to hit his face. But my fist went right through, 'oh so it' I thought as he went to hit me but he hurt his hand because I turned diamond last second. That shocked his friends for some reason.

Then I came to a sudden realization, "wait a second now I remember you last time I saw you I had to fall back, your Lemillion aren't you" he was surprised but he slowly started to recognize me.

"You were with that crazy guy" he remembered.

"Yep looks like it's round two" I said then looked at the others to see them confused even his friends. "But first do you think we should tell them what is happening because it looks like we are going to have a mock battle" I said and he looked around but not taking his eyes off me. "Fine I'll do it, we met on the battlefield on opposite sides it was during my villain job and I will say I gave him a run for his money he landed a few hits but so did I" I said getting back into a stance. "If the license test are anything like my job then I got this I can beat him" I said momentarily losing sanity. "But then again I had to lose my sanity" I said and creeped everyone out. "So want to fight anew or continue from when you phased through a sword" I said copying Toga perfectly. He did falter after all I have a counter for his quirk.

He threw a punch as did I his hit but mine didn't, "your quirk is annoying you know that" I said nonchalantly. I then landed a hit and sent him flying surprising everyone. "Come on don't get so-" I was blown off my feet.

Izuku POV

I have never seen him like this it looks like he went crazy. Then Mr. Aizawa came over, "this might be a good learning experience, the three strongest at U.A. vs the former strongest villain. Not to mention Y/N isn't really himself right now" he said as I watched.

Y/N POV

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHa this is fun" I said uselessly getting hit by turning into diamond. Then I here Mr. Aizawa call the other to over to him and somehow talked them into fighting. "Oh more people" I said not paying attention.

I then just decide to to grab Mirio and throw him and turned to the other two. I lit my hand on fire, "I don't back down from a fight," I said as I jumped and went to hit the guy that always hiding his face but I surprisingly got blocked by some type of shell, "huh nice save" I said and he didn't say anything. He pushed me back and I was pounded to the ground, when I looked I saw the girl. I got up, "I don't like being hit that much" I said angrily. Then out of nowhere everything went dark, 'big mistake now I don't have to deal with the light' I thought as I shattered the entire floor.

Aizawa POV

'He broke the entire ground' "I think we lost him," I said as I approached the three with an enraged Y/N.

When I got to them, "you don't have to show mercy just don't kill him and *looks at Y/N summoning a sword* don't die" I said and they nodded

Y/N POV

I plugged myself back into the battery and I could see again, "ok let's finish this" I said walking towards them with a sword. Mirio came at me and I swung no surprise I didn't hit him, but he can't be a solid if my hand is in his face. But I was blasted away by a shockwave and hit the wall hard, "ow that hurt" I said as I was wrapped in what looked like octopus tentacles. I looked and saw the guy that blocked with the shell and smiled as I escaped and punched him sending him flying, "nice try" I said as I got pulled into the ground. "Interesting idea but you should make sure your opponent can't fight while underground" I said looking at them and started thinking of something, Then out of nowhere my head started hurting, "owowowowowowowowowowow" I said shaking my head trying to make the headache go away. Then I was punched really hard to the face and I got knocked out.

A couple hours later

I woke up and looked around, 'I'm in the nurse's office' I sighed then Momo came over to me. "Hi how did the fight go I don't remember anything" I said and she looked like she was about to cry.

"You, you I thought we lost you" I was shocked.

"I guess seeing him affected me more than I thought it would, I'm sorry if I worried you" I said and she just hugged me. 'No guarantee it won't happen again though' I thought looking at my sad classmate. I then took her and looked at her, "but I will never hurt you, you are my friend and the one that gave me my sight I don't think I could ever bring myself to hurt you" I said hugging her back.

I then made a clone of myself, "what are you doing?" she asked.

I then told my clone to go apologize to the 3 of them. With that he left and I looked at Momo, "you ready for the license test" I asked and she nodded.

"She isn't the only one" I heard from the door as my class walked in. "We will definitely kick as at the exam" said Kirishima and I smiled.

"Yeah let's win this thing," I said and we all cheered 'plus ultra' in an excited voice.

Meanwhile with the 3rd years

"So you fought him before but what it sounded like was you guys tied in strength" said Nejire.

"Yes we did and we couldn't move for a week" all 3 of us looked at the door to see the guy we just fought. Our reaction we got in a fighting stance.

"Wo no need for that I just came by to apologize well I'm just a clone the real me is in the nurse's office" he said and we relaxed but our guard was still up. "I didn't mean for that to happen, I guess seeing you triggered something, so sorry Mirio since you are part of a past that I wish I could forget" he bowed in apology.

We now we're all relaxed again and he stook out his hand, "let's hope we don't have to do this again" he said as we shook hands. With that the clone disappeared.

Then shortly after the day ended and everyone went to where they where they were doing work studies.

"Hey Mirio they are doing the license test as first years how do you think they will do" said Nejiro.

He thought for a minute, "as long as that guy keeps it together I think they will be fine," he said responding. "But we will see when they get back" he also said.